toonf

Reaction score
Sorry i know this might not be in a certain thread but i am newcastle and i need a quality defender mainly center i don't have much money and i have just started the game thanks :D

Go for Danny Wilson. Will do the job at championship level and would certainly step up his game when you get promoted. Try Sergiy Kryvtsov aswell.

Hangeland maybe? Jorgensen's pretty good, cheap and also improves very fast.

i dont know how much you've got but phillipe mexes is quality and scores alot of goals as well.

Glauber & Pele. They are both free's at the start of the season mate.

Lorenzo Ariaudo from Juventus, still has to develop (2 years) and he's left footed

Nicolas Otamendi
Sergiy Krsitov [sp]
Danny Wilson
Glauber [free]
Alex John-Baptiste

jordan spence - west ham good and improves quickly into quality player

How much cash you got? Julio Cesar(free) is very solid. Otamendi, Danny Wilson, Matias Caruzzo would all do the job.

Hi there, how about Mamadou Sakho of PSG? decent stats and doesn't cost much

Doesn't cost much? This is the same Sakho we're thinking about, right?

Try Juhasz. He's useful and fairly cheap.

-Miranda (Sao Paulo) (I think) but he's allways getting 7.2-7.8 every game he's pretty well over solid in my books and also my future favorite
-David Luiz (Benfica) really good defender you got there
Naldo (Werder Bremen) solid
-Otamendi (Velez) made a name for himself on this world cup I allways used to buy him then I saw he was in the Argentina team and he really impressed me both in FM and real life

Thank you all very much for the replys some good players there, allthough i cant sign anyone as im getting took over, so i have to wait allthough will most likely keep them in mind for the next transfer window :D(H)!

Nelson Rivas, turns into the fastest defender on the game, great tackler, great strength. He's just all round awesome.

David Wheater
Danny Wilson
Otamendi

David Wheater does well if you play him as a Limited Defender