Quality of Referee's

DonVilla

Reaction score
Just want to find out what you all think of the quality of the referee's so far. I think they have been top class, apart from a harsh red card for Cahill last night. The linesman have been brilliant as well, especially with regards to the disallowed goal in the opening game.

Indeed, the officials have been really good so far, hopefully it can stay that way.

Mehh, Cahill had it coming, always been a dirty player, I think they've done well so far though.

They have been top-notch,I have to say.

Props to them...

Only if that could be done in the Premier League *sigh*

they have been top class. cahll got a red because he came in from behind, clearly they had a meeting, where they arent gonna tolerate tackles from behind

Last edited:
they beens top clas. chaill got a red because he came in from behind, clearly they had a meeting where they arent gonna tolerate tackles from behind
Apparently they have been told not to tolerate pushing as well, as is evident for most corners where the ref's are stopping play often.

appart from the cahill challenge the refs and assistants have been top nouch. lets just see if webb lowers the quality lol.

Today i wasn't impressed by the french referee. Robin van Persie should have been sent off and the dutchmen were allowed to foul Jorgensen several times without any card was shown.

But in general it has been god, besides from today.

they are clamping down on tackles from behind. if we reffed like they have in the world cup so far, i doubt we would have much problem with diving, or bad tackles