r4v3ncl4w's & gjtank21's Kit Request Thread.

Team: Preston North End
Unique ID: 700
Sponsor: ASDA
Shirt Brand( Nike, Puma, etc): Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: white and navy (go wild with design) Short Sleevs
Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow and Navy (again go wild with design) Short Sleeves
Third Kit Colours & Design:

Cawley informs Teddy that Rachel has been found and presents her to him. The delusional Rachel (Emily Mortimer) mistakes Teddy for her husband who died in World War II, and then becomes very agitated. Later, Teddy develops increasingly severe migraine headaches accompanied by hypersensitivity to light. In his sleep he has more strange dreams, followed by waking hallucinations. He is now determined to search for Laeddis in Ward C, which houses the most dangerous patients. There he finds Noyce (Jackie Earle Haley) who is afraid of being taken to the lighthouse, where lobotomies are performed, and tells Teddy that the entire investigation is a game constructed for him. Teddy rejoins Chuck and they head to the cliffs surrounding the island, intending to reach the lighthouse. Eventually, Chuck suggests that continuing is too dangerous and Teddy goes to the lighthouse alone. He is unable to reach it, and when he returns, Chuck has disappeared. Looking for him at the foot of the cliff, Teddy finds a woman hiding in a cave who confirms his suspicions by revealing that she is the real Rachel Solando (Patricia Clarkson). She says that she was a psychiatrist at Ashecliffe until she found out about the experiments. She was forcibly committed to ensure her silence. She explains that the hospital is using psychotropic medication in an attempt to develop mind control techniques and create "sleeper agent" spies. She says that Teddy has been similarly drugged since he arrived on the island.

Teddy returns to Ashecliffe, where Dr. Cawley tells him that he came to the island without a partner – nobody seems to know Chuck. Teddy eventually makes it to the lighthouse but finds nothing unusual on his way up the stairs, contrary to what he expected. At the top of the lighthouse, he finds Dr. Cawley who reveals that Teddy is not Edward Daniels, but ex-Marshal Andrew Laeddis. Cawley says that he has been a patient at Ashecliffe for two years since he murdered his manic depressive wife in a fit of rage after discovering she had drowned their children. Cawley explains that Rachel Solando never existed, neither as patient nor psychiatrist. "Chuck" then arrives and reveals himself as Dr. Sheehan, Andrew's psychiatrist; the woman who was presented as Solando the patient turns out to be a nurse. Sheehan and Cawley state that Andrew lived the fantasy of still being an active U.S. Marshal, searching for Andrew Laeddis as a means to disassociate himself from what he had done. They show him that the names "Edward Daniels" and "Rachel Solando" are anagrams of "Andrew Laeddis" and "Dolores Chanal", respectively.

Team Name: Rotherham Utd
ID: N/A
Brand: adidas
Sponsor(s): budweiser logo
Home Colours and Design: red shirt with white sleves , black adidas stripes
Away Colours and Design: navy blue with white stripes going down the sleves, a bit going down the left of the shirt like marseille in same colour
Third Colours and Design(Optional): orange and white squares like croatia kit, black adidas stripes again
Config?: no thanks

PS do you also make retro shirts?

Sorry I put wrong kit styles in

thanks a lot tank could i have some hull ones too please in my game they have being relegated but taken over andare relatively rich so im going to manage them too could i place this request -
id 665 need config
manufacturer aadidas
sponsor Totesport bet,
home - in the same style of the chelsea third u made me, the traditional gold with the stripe being black.
away - same again in style but in dark blue with the stripe as gold.
thanks alot mate, much appreciated.

Team Name: Leicester City
ID: 673
Brand: Nike
Sponsor(s): Fly Emirates
Home Colours and Design: Blue
Away Colours and Design: Yellow
Third Colours and Design(Optional): Black with a blue stripe - could the design be like the West Ham 3rd kit for the 09/10 season? except with the blue stripe down the middle?
Config: yes please

Thanks in advance :)

Team Name: Rotherham Utd
ID: Don't no what this is
Brand: adidas
Sponsor(s): budweiser logo
Home Colours and Design: red shirt with white sleves , black adidas stripes
Away Colours and Design: navy blue with white stripes going down the sleves, a bit going down the left of the shirt like marseille in same colour
Third Colours and Design(Optional): orange and white squares like croatia kit, black adidas stripes again
Config?: no thanks

they are beautiful tank, so grateful, carry on this thread people love your work

Team: Athletico Madrid
Unique ID: 1687
Sponsor: Giorgio Armarni
Shirt Brand( Nike, Puma, etc): Addidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white stripes facing down
Away Kit Colours & Design: blue and white detail
Config : Yes Please

Team: Manchester United
Unique ID: 680
Sponsor: Not sure but pick a cool on please :)
Shirt Brand( Nike, Puma, etc): Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red & Black
Away Kit Colours & Design: Black & Blue
Third Kit Colours & Design: White & Gold

Be creative :) Use cool graphics and what not LOL

Btw what is a config file...?
If I need one make it please.
Thanks

mte, for them preston kits you made could you make me a third for it, any style just the same sponsor maybe a pink kit or something anyway whatever you think looks good, cheers mate

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:26 AM ----------

hi tank i have a req2uestfor everton, need a config.
manufacturer puma
sponsor thomas cook
hoe - in the style f totnhams home kit, traditional blue with the top band being white
away - black with pink trmings around the kit
3rd - white with thin a navy line in the style of man city 3rd
cheers tank

tank could i request 2 more? if so could i have just have an arsenal home with config,
manufacturer puma sponsor fly emirtaes and just a traditional red with white trim thanks tank

Team: Leeds Utd
Unique ID: 671
Sponsor: Samsung
Shirt Brand( Nike, Puma, etc): Puma
Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain white with puma logo on the short sleeve thanks
Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with blue ( blue stripe off as pictured )
Third Kit Colours & Design:Blue with ( yellow stripe off as pictured )

Can you do the away and third kit the same as the picture thanks mate your work in awesome

Team: Vauxhall Motors
Unique ID: 5103905
Home kit colours and design: white shirt with dark blue adidas stripes red font
away kit colours and design: black with red adidas stripes and white font
third kit: purple with yellow adidas stripes and white font
kit supplier: adidas
sponsor: SONY
additional: config file