TurboGav

Reaction score
A BRIEF HISTORY

Founded in 2003... That's it really. I'm here in Denmark to change all that!

I didn't do very much research in to this project before I took over and apart from Kopenhagen, know very little about Danish football, so with that in mind...
CAREER AIMS
Before even thinking about European success I feel it is imperative to challenge Kopenhagen for the Superliga title as soon as possible. With Kopenhagen being in severe debt I feel that we have a good opportunity to capitalise and become a Danish powerhouse.

Ideally, I would like to win the Danish Cup in my first season

By 2015 I'd like to have my hands on the Superliga.

By 2020 if I could be in the Champions League year upon year I'd be delighted

Then it's on to actually winning the thing!

Of course I may be sacked in my first season as I am using a brand new tactic... It may not go well

I had absolutely no idea how this was going to go and I am delighted with the results we picked up, especially with the demolition of Lyngby, although a first division team they certainly have the quality to be a decent team in the SuperLiga. We lost our young striker Ronnie Schwartz, although I was reluctant to do so he wasn't quite what I was looking for and we were offered acceptable money

Although still in need of work I have been surprised by the control we have in games, I am very happy with the brand of football we are playing.

Coming up!

My first foray into European football and Randers FC's start to the Danish campaign

View attachment 507706

August: A tough start

View attachment 416565
Disappointing after our great pre season. I felt this was winnable and we were certainly the better team.

View attachment 416563
Happy about this OB are a strong team on paper and can see them finishing above us in the league.

View attachment 416562
We were drawn against a strong Club Brugge side, I was furious we didn't win this though.

View attachment 416561

Not who we needed to play after a mid week game. Kopenhagen scored a penalty that never should have been and we missed multiple chances. Conspiracy.

View attachment 416560
BRING ON RUBIN KAZAN! Professional performance from my side as we squeeze past 9 man Brugge.

View attachment 416559
If we could score we'd be decent.

View attachment 416557
Didn't deserve anything here, we just can't win.

View attachment 416556
Good performance, I thought this good be embarrassing but I was happy we left ourselves with an outside chance.

View attachment 416555
Nothing short of outstanding. Brock-Madsen was supreme with his link up play. If we play like this we'll beat Rubin.

View attachment 416554
We didn't play like we did against Brondby.

Player of the month:

View attachment 416553
His link up play has been second to none...

League:

View attachment 416552
Not great but also very steady start to the league. Losing against Kopenhagen is no disaster and we are looking better than my expectations of 6th even if the league says differently. I'm fairly glad I'm out of Europe as it gives me a chance to focus on the league, it may sound doom and gloom but we are already crippled by injuries and we would have struggled with 50+ games this year.

Coming Up
My first Danish cup game and hopefully 9 points out of 12.

Last edited:
View attachment 508255
September: Improvements

View attachment 416326
Destroyed by the league leaders. We were powerless to resist.

View attachment 416325
At least we were able to stop the rot.

View attachment 416324
Absolutely furious after this! Throwing away a two goal lead is disgraceful.

View attachment 416321
Confidence boosting cup game, a professional performance.

View attachment 416319
BOOOOOM!!!

Player of the Month

View attachment 416318
Tireless effort from midfield. Was instrumental in the Nordsjaelland win.

View attachment 416316
Same again really... Not great. I'm hoping our 4-0 win will kick us on now and we can start handing out hammerings.

Coming Up

A 4 game month with Kopenhagen coming, it'll take something special but I really want to beat them.

Apologies to anyone following this story. I've worked 75+ hours for the last 3 weeks. I will post a few updates tomorrow, I hope to rediscover my keenness for this save.