Rate my signature thread

Blueshooter

Reaction score
Hey Folk, there isnt really a thread for this, I am aware of a Photoshop thread, but this is one for rating each others signatures, I myself have just started creating signatures, making two today

Im really knew to all this, and I cant render, renders have been obtained from photobucket.com

What do you all think?

thewelshwizard.jpg

romelulukaku.jpg

Out of them 2, the Bale one is the best as there is more going on, the background is better but you could add more to it and blend the render in more to the background, the text could also be better.

http://sportgfx.com/

Out of them 2, the Bale one is the best as there is more going on, the background is better but you could add more to it and blend the render in more to the background, the text could also be better.

http://sportgfx.com/

Wow man I just signed up, looks immense, will definitely get some tips from here, I registered as the same as my Fm-Base name if your ever on!! Spot on!

And my names Shaun The Sheep

It's you prerogative whether to believe me or not, I don't have to prove myself to a pre-pubescent n00b who probably plays too many computer games and ends up with Us in his GCSEs.

It's you prerogative whether to believe me or not, I don't have to prove myself to a pre-pubescent n00b who probably plays too many computer games and ends up with Us in his GCSEs.

Who said I don't believe you? I was just telling you my names.. Jeez!

I'll have you know Sir I only got 1 U :) And that was because I feel asleep in my exam :D It's there fault, they made the exam at 08:00.. And I really wanted to stay up the night before and watch gay ****..

Who said I don't believe you? I was just telling you my names.. Jeez!

I'll have you know Sir I only got 1 U :) And that was because I feel asleep in my exam :D It's there fault, they made the exam at 08:00.. And I really wanted to stay up the night before and watch gay ****..

XD That's all I can say. What did you get a U in?

well this has gone slightly off topic :p
I can never really be bothered to make a propper signature. I actually quite like the one I have, only took me a couple of mins. I always like putting links to other pages, especially when it winds people up a bit for a joke :D

Cut out the off topic ****.

Most people's sigs are uber gay tbh.