[RB] Gino Peruzzi or Dani Carvajai for Manchester United?

sandford

Reaction score
Which one is better, especially in crossing, tackling and speed ?
Gino Peruzzi or Dani Carvajai ?

Cheers:p

Well they're equally similar, but personally i think Peruzzi is better overall.

Peruzzi has been a good signing for me at Inter. Normally gets unhappy at Catania and can get picked up for a good deal after first season, especially if they get relegated.

Coleman for quality and HG status, but if HG is not your problem then go with Peruzzi he's a monster but costs more. Beware if you want to use Rafael as your main RB get Coleman because Peruzzi is better than Rafael :))

Ideally, I'd say neither. Phil Jones and Rafael should be your constant RB. In all my saves where I've put Jones at RB, he's consistently got better ratings and better presence than almost any other RB ingame..

Peruzzi slightly edges carvajal.......... he is much better overall, but would cost a lot.... if catania are in a strong position, as happened with me, i had to pay 54 million dollars to get him

Peruzzi has ppm 'dives into tackles' which always puts me off

Ideally, I'd say neither. Phil Jones and Rafael should be your constant RB. In all my saves where I've put Jones at RB, he's consistently got better ratings and better presence than almost any other RB ingame..

I agree with this. Although I believe banking in on Rafael is a good idea because of his injury proneness. It feels like there is 50/50 chance of him getting injured when being called up to internationals games.

I signed Peruzzi for just over ?17m after selling Rafael to PSG for over ?40m, he's been an excellent replacement. I don't know what the stats are, but he's a machine when it comes to intercepting the ball and he hardly ever has a match rating below 7.

Why has no one mentioned Nyom? he is quality!!! For me if your playing with United you should sign Clyne as his english.

PERUZZI!! In my Bayern save, he has full deputized the RB position. Lahm lost that place after two seasons with Peruzzi!
Peruzzi has phenomenon mental stats! Even though his PPM is sliding, I have yet to get a penalty kick foul from him.
-jumbjumb

Peruzzi is probably the better player but every time I have played with Carvajal he has been very solid too. If you are at United I don't see why you would need another right back. You have Rafael, Jones and Varela-who was awesome in a recent youth competition and has some potential to be a good player (should have more PA). I would probably looking and improving the other side of defence with an ageing Evra and an average looking Buttner.

Last edited:
Peruzzi is class. I signed him and later, De Sciglio (after selling Rafael to PSG for 30mill), and both are great.

I kept Rafael at Man Utd, but after my first season I sold him for ?40M.

I feel that at Man Utd, you're obliged to go for English players, so ideally I wanted Nathaniel Clyne, but Southampton wanted way too much for him. Same goes for Kyle Walker and Callum Chambers was not progressing well so in the end I went with Gino Peruzzi.

Didn't get Carvajal as he wasn't doing that well in terms of average rating at Real Madrid.