Real Madrid - Who Should I Sell, Benzema or Higuain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sairafi19

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im lookin to buy Balotelli, but i have to sell either higuain or benzema; what do you all think I should do? oO)

Benzema as Higuan does extremely well if you play him as an ADV. Forward

Use this thread and you will get more feedback. No need to make a new thread, but IMO, you should sell Higuain.

don't sell either , there much better then balotelli

sell benzema i got 50mil for him from AC milan and then got rooney for 63mil

if your going to sell either of them, sell higuain. Higuain never really performs for me and benzema was class.

Ugh, don't sell either and don't bother with Balotelli.

They both perform well when used in my game.

As said before, theres no need to sell either of them both quality players.

I played 6 seasons with real madrid and benzema never really turned prolific but on the other hand higuain was a legend setting up goals and scoring . I would deffo sell Benzema if I were you and sign someone like david villa he was amazing infront of goal for about 3 seasons when i signed him (I did play 4 3 3 thou with real madrid thou)

Well on my save which I'm just on now I'm in my 3 season and tbh the first half of the 1st season they both did pants and Ronaldo was banging in the goals...but after that they started performing and the 2nd season they both did great and were scoring for fun. I think Higuain got 18 goals in the league and Benzema finished with the most goals in the Champions League...11 I think outta 9 appearances.

Oh and I only have the one striker in my formation so I change them around quite a bit...and I also have Balotelli :D but I normally put him out on the left wing and he does alright! :p

Yeah I'd reccomend keeping them both and perhaps using balotelli as a sub or an inside forward from the wing. If you're getting rid of a striker, I'd probably use Benzema, I've never managed Madrid yet but Higuain always does good were as Benzema usually ends up on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.