Really, really, really need a new striker. Please help!!!!!

PaddyK94

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a new striker for leeds. i am in my first season and only have 150k to spend!!

The only 1 i can think of but might not be great, Dwight Yorke or maybe Adebayo Akinfenwa from Northampton.

Not great suggestions but worth a try.

Your options are: hope a Premier League team will loan you a striker for the season (Perhaps Krisztian Nemeth from Liverpool or Scott Sinclair from Chelsea). Alternatively, a free transfer may be the way forward. But I wouldnt go spending that £150k, wait and save up for someone good.

Also, if you are Leeds that means you have Fabian Delph - what more could you want..Lol.

I agree that your best options are loan or an older player who is unattatched

Attached is a list of my transfers in first year (won promotion).

I do reccomend Alibec (40k) who I got in L1 and he scored a good few and he hit 20 in the Championship before I sold to Sporting for £8.5m.

depends what patch are u usin???????

sign velicka frm rangers on loan
and also darcheville on loan frm rangers if u usin 1st patch if u aint he is at valenciennes.

You got reunion loaded.. if you have get Yohan Guichard.. Quality for Championship and Below :)

depends what patch are u usin???????

sign velicka frm rangers on loan
and also darcheville on loan frm rangers if u usin 1st patch if u aint he is at valenciennes.
i am usin 9.3 and velicka and darcheville wont come:(

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:23 AM ----------

Attached is a list of my transfers in first year (won promotion).

I do reccomend Alibec (40k) who I got in L1 and he scored a good few and he hit 20 in the Championship before I sold to Sporting for £8.5m.

he wont accept my contract offers. any other ideas?

Try David Connelly from Sundeland he moved to Crewe on my game for next to nothing.

Sebastian Abreu on a Free :D

Great Player ;)