Recreation Tactic: The Invincibles (Arsenal)

I didnt read what you wrote, just pictures, but..

I think the winger(Pires Ljungberg) are more of a inside forwards. Henry usually drifts to the left side with Cashley pushing up(WB) to support. Gilberto isnt a playmaker. Hes more of an Invisible wall in the middle of the park, getting the ball back and playing quite deep.

Against weaker opponent wenger will play deeper(if you notice) and draw them towards our half before launching a quick counter attack.

That said, i cant be sure about what i said since its almost a decade ago.. Love the way we played in the past. And i doubt this will work in FM12 unless you change some of the things (which makes it different from how arsenal played)

I didnt read what you wrote, just pictures, but..

I think the winger(Pires Ljungberg) are more of a inside forwards. Henry usually drifts to the left side with Cashley pushing up(WB) to support. Gilberto isnt a playmaker. Hes more of an Invisible wall in the middle of the park, getting the ball back and playing quite deep.

Against weaker opponent wenger will play deeper(if you notice) and draw them towards our half before launching a quick counter attack.

That said, i cant be sure about what i said since its almost a decade ago.. Love the way we played in the past. And i doubt this will work in FM12 unless you change some of the things (which makes it different from how arsenal played)

If i played it deeper on fm12 it would become a catenaccio tactic rather than an a attacking tactic. I had to make it a playmaker to keep the ball. The wingers move into the channels and naturally cut inside especially my Ljunberg role

I'm gonna try it with my highly succesful arsenal spring 2017.

Testing it with Juve. Unbeatean in 16 matches, atop of the table. Most goals scored in the league by far, but also letting in one every game on average. Which is disappointing I must say, considering my centerbacks are Chielini/Bocchetti/Alderweireld/Verthongen.

Matri and Vucinic are deadly upfront, while Elia and Krasic are killing on the wings, both of them top assisters in the league. Pirlo is great in the DLP role, and I think my other players like Vidal and Marchisio are underperforming in the CM(s) role. I'll tinker with it for a while and maybe set the MCL to box to box midfielder.

I get aroung 60% possession on avg, while my team are really precise at 85%+ pass accuracy most of the time.

This has to be the most beautiful 4-4-2 I have seen in this game.

If i played it deeper on fm12 it would become a catenaccio tactic rather than an a attacking tactic. I had to make it a playmaker to keep the ball. The wingers move into the channels and naturally cut inside especially my Ljunberg role
oh, i was just thinking about how arsenal used to play in the past. nothing much. just saying..

Testing it with Juve. Unbeatean in 16 matches, atop of the table. Most goals scored in the league by far, but also letting in one every game on average. Which is disappointing I must say, considering my centerbacks are Chielini/Bocchetti/Alderweireld/Verthongen.

Matri and Vucinic are deadly upfront, while Elia and Krasic are killing on the wings, both of them top assisters in the league. Pirlo is great in the DLP role, and I think my other players like Vidal and Marchisio are underperforming in the CM(s) role. I'll tinker with it for a while and maybe set the MCL to box to box midfielder.

I get aroung 60% possession on avg, while my team are really precise at 85%+ pass accuracy most of the time.

This has to be the most beautiful 4-4-2 I have seen in this game.

Thats very good, cheers for the feedback. I might try update the defence perhaps, make it a bit more tight.

Finished the first season. Won the double with Juve, scored 110+ goals and made 101 points. Only one loss and it was an odd game away from home against Palermo (1-0). Drew a few and won everything else.

What surprised me is the way the tactic worked in the second half of the season. We were absolutely destroying everyone on the way. Smashing Inter both home and away (3-0 home, 3-0 away, 2-1 cup final), destroying Milan (6-2 away, 3-0 home).

Matri was the top scorer of the league before getting injured (out 3 months). Cavani was top of the league ofc, but Matri managed to grab 2nd place despite his injury and claim 22 goals in 22 matches. Vucinic was awesome, laying assists and goals all over the place.

Elia/Giovinco and Krasic were fantastic on the wings, Krasic had some ~30 assists throughout the season, Giovinco immediately behind him. Pirlo had a few matches where he was 'bossing the midfield', absolutely fantastic.

I'm gonna post screenshots when i get the time, just thought I'd give you a headsup. Brilliant tactic.

Finished the first season. Won the double with Juve, scored 110+ goals and made 101 points. Only one loss and it was an odd game away from home against Palermo (1-0). Drew a few and won everything else.

What surprised me is the way the tactic worked in the second half of the season. We were absolutely destroying everyone on the way. Smashing Inter both home and away (3-0 home, 3-0 away, 2-1 cup final), destroying Milan (6-2 away, 3-0 home).

Matri was the top scorer of the league before getting injured (out 3 months). Cavani was top of the league ofc, but Matri managed to grab 2nd place despite his injury and claim 22 goals in 22 matches. Vucinic was awesome, laying assists and goals all over the place.

Elia/Giovinco and Krasic were fantastic on the wings, Krasic had some ~30 assists throughout the season, Giovinco immediately behind him. Pirlo had a few matches where he was 'bossing the midfield', absolutely fantastic.

I'm gonna post screenshots when i get the time, just thought I'd give you a headsup. Brilliant tactic.

Wow amazing results! I'd love to see some screenshots! I'm really impressed.

Hey Maxy Can you do uruguay tactic , i love the way they play during copa america .

Very good tactic. Got Depor third in La Liga with a decent squad.

Well done maxy - i attempted this for a few days myself and didn't get much joy, i;m looking forward to seeing how it should have been done

I'm going to do it for everton :) , but cant find 2 LW and RW cant have good pace and creative+first touch good for Eve :))
Vieira, he play with role Box to Box or CM ?
And i think two FB should plat at WB :)