Status
Not open for further replies.

g-orgy03

Reaction score
View attachment 98747
Jip Steur has potential ability of 199 which got me wondering has anyone ever found a player with the maximum 200 potential ability?Surely this is as good as it gets when u consider messi has pa of 196

View attachment 98748
Ignacio has PA of 191 and CA of 145,this is where i need some help.You can see from the screenie below that when he played for Deportivo La Caruna his average rating was 7.80 or thereabouts but for me his average is a paltry 6.80 or thereabouts.Is this because the spanish league is not an active league in the game therefor alot easier to get high avgs or have i got his sliders all wrong?I play him in his natural position of dmc,any advice on how to play him wud be much appreciated

View attachment 98749

View attachment 98750

HA! well that was a promp reply for the first question thanks burning

so anyone tell me if im doing something wrong with Ignacio garcia Jimenez?

HA! well that was a promp reply for the first question thanks burning

so anyone tell me if im doing something wrong with Ignacio garcia Jimenez?

If he's a DMC try alternating between defensive, and ball winning midfielder, one might be more effective than the other. Other than that just keep playing him and he should improve with such a high PA.

I know he is not a regen but Di Maria had a PA of 200 on one of my games once ...

Here you go

My beloved winger

I had to loan him out though because he was saying he needs a new challenge ( He is with me since 2013 i think now i'm in 2019)

Well, I know Frankie had a 200PA player for Brom and Alfie had Toni Kroos on 200. so it is definately possible.

Shouldn`t care too much about PA.
I`ve seen players with 190+ PA turn to **** thanks to poor stat allocation and poor hidden/mental stats.

I`ll take a 170 PA player with good stat allocation over a 190 PA player with poor stat allocation any day.

pa200.png

Pa of 200, currently ca of 187, he's the only 200 pa player I've knowingly had in a game, but I don't usually check pa often.

Status
Not open for further replies.