Tried that but it wont let me as it just says date unavailable then when i got on under 21s fixtures arrange a friendly button isnt there

weird, I got basically two intakes through intra squad friendly, and then arranging friendlies at the same time.

weird, I got basically two intakes through intra squad friendly, and then arranging friendlies at the same time.
managed to aranage a under 21s game on the same day as my 1st team game now what? i have clicked on both squads and there are no darked players or regens? i relised that you have to change your staff responsibilities for under 21s to arrange there fixtures

I've tried this on a new Juve save, since someone was asking to see results from a team with high level facilities and recruitment networks. Basically 17 regens were created, of which I signed 13, I'm attaching the screen shots for the 13 I hired below.

P.S. A lot of them are already good enough for first team positions in top league clubs.

View attachment 424447View attachment 424446View attachment 424444View attachment 424443View attachment 424442View attachment 424441View attachment 424440View attachment 424439View attachment 424438View attachment 424437View attachment 424436View attachment 424435View attachment 424433

One thing to note for top clubs when you do this trick is that you'll start having trouble with who to play and who to bench. Most of those regens are already 18 and rearing to go, which means that you can keep them in the youth team for another 1 or 2 years MAX. Some of your first team players will need to be offloaded or you'll have to sell some of the regens. Either way it's good money at the very least.

This method looks great. I'm wondering if it could work with a save that is 3 seasons in ?

If so, I'd like to try this in my Man Utd save when the new season starts.

im glad its working for you guys.just out of curiosity, who is your best regen and have you got any screenies

This method looks great. I'm wondering if it could work with a save that is 3 seasons in ?

If so, I'd like to try this in my Man Utd save when the new season starts.

It should work, if you have a tired squad, and can get majority of them to play in the reserve team for the game.

Tried that but it wont let me as it just says date unavailable then when i got on under 21s fixtures arrange a friendly button isnt there

Untick use real fixtures in the first-time game setup, and cancel all your friendlies as your first action.
attend board meeting, agree to meet assistant, complete all dialogs from that.
Should give the option to have intra-squad friendly.

Hope this works for you!

i just tried this with my Sheffield Wednesday save granted they dont have the best facilities but the best player i got was a striker with 6 finishing and 4 composure lol i must be doing something wrong

thot id chance it with the new patch, it does give you regens but theyre not any good.......busted

so, with 14.3 it doesn't work so well? have anyone else tried it on the new patch yet?

I'm going to try this with Benfica tonight on the new patch, fingers crossed it works! I'll let you guys know