2455325172_8e29eb4953.jpg

PRE SEASON REVIEW

I'm very happy with our Pre Season and how it went. The lads are adjusting to the tactics well and also the new boys who have came in are settling well very quickly. We played some big names and I felt we held our own against them as you will see !

RESULTS

View attachment 336673

HB 4-1 Fc Nordsjaelland

What a match this was for our fans despite it only being a friendly! The match itself was pretty even to be fair but we were far more clinical on goal and our ball retention was brilliant. We worked our socks of as a team and fully deserved the win.

View attachment 336672

HB 0-2 Copenhagen

Despite losing to Copenhagen I was still pleased as we held our own against arguably the biggest team in Denmark. As expected they had more of the ball and they made it count but I can't fault the lads efforts and neither could the fans, they played really well and possibly could have at least got the draw on another day.

View attachment 336671

HB 1-3 Fc Midtjylland

The first half killed it for us really as we were extremely poor but I feel we done ourselves justice in the second half against a strong side. Again another defeat but we can take positives from this.

View attachment 336669

HB 1-0 Rosenborg

What a win against a team with such rich history in their homeland. They did have more possession than us but again it was expected. Our young attacking midfielder Djordjevic got the decisive goal and what a goal it was!

View attachment 336662

HB 3-2 HB under 19's

Another good performance in terms of attacking play and we did get the right result but our defense had a torrid time of it buy our young under 19 side so I'll expect much better from them when the league starts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 336658

STAR MAN
(Filip Djordjevic)

What an impressive start this young lad has made for us. I knew he was a real talent so to get him off Vikingur Gota without much of a fight was a shock.

During the Pre Season games he has made three starts and three appearances from the bench he has scored three goals, set up one assist and was awarded Man of the match twice. At the tender age of nineteen Filip can and will improve for us and could go onto bigger and better things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 336651

Finances

As well as a successful Pre Season on the pitch, off the pitch it seemed just as successful to with the club bringing in nearly £70,000 in February alone. This may not be much to the likes of Manchester City but to Havnar Boltfelag it means so much to everyone connected and I'm pleased to part of this.

41563.jpg

Gascoigne gets his man!

Paul Gascoigne today announced the signing of Brazilian striker Anderson Tegao on a free transfer. Gazza has been desperate to get another striker on board and he will be very happy he has eventually managed to do this.

Tegao has played for clubs such as Sao Paulo and Botafogo so his experience will be a major boost to the club. The 32 year old last played for PSMS Medan in Indonesia but was released due to family reasons over a year ago now but he feels he is ready to get back into the game.

The striker earlier said, "I'm pleased to sign for HB Torshavn. They are a successful team and with Paul Gascoigne in charge I believe they can continue to grow and I hope I can be an important part to the new era".

Gazza said, "Anderson has been out of Football for a bit although he has been keeping himself fit. I don't wish to name club names but there were a few really good teams in for him so I'm delighted he has chosen to come to us and I believe he will be an asset to the club".

It is believed Anderson is on a pay packet of around £500 per week and it remains to be seen whether or not this gamble will pay off.

View attachment 336641

(Anderson's stats)

article-2072858-039EAAE70000044D-187_306x423.jpg

EB/Streymur 4-0 Havnar Boltfelag

Paul Gascoigne got off to the worst start possible today after his HB team were humiliated at the hands of reigning Champions EB/Streymur. Hogni Madsen scored ten minutes before half time to make it 1-0, Patrick Okoro, a player who Gascoigne rejected to sign for HB scored the second goal to take the game to 2-0 at half time. The boo's where heard all around the stadium.

The second half continued with more of the same, Gazza's boys looked as if they were just put together minutes before the game and it showed when Jensen scored a double to make it 4-0 and that was the way it ended and again boo's by the disgusted away support made their feelings clear.

After the match Paul Gascoigne said, "I' want to apologise to the fans that had to watch that today we were dreadful and they boys know that! I will make sure this will not happen again!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up HB will come up against historic rivals Ki Klaksvik at home. Will Gazza's boys be ready?!​

myndin-3882_r_705_0.jpg

Havnar Boltfelag pick up form!

View attachment 336614

Havnar Boltfelag 4-0 Ki Klaksvik
(Attendance - 914)

Djordevic (20)
Samuelsen (47)
Anderson Tegao (54,60)

Man of the Match : Anderson Tegao

View attachment 336611

AB (FRO) 2-4 Havnar Boltfelag

Djordjevic (6)
Anderson Tegao (32,44)
Samuelsen (70)

League Standing

View attachment 336577

Player of the Month

View attachment 336576

Anderson Tegao

Games Played : 3
Goals Scored : 4
Assists Made : 0
Average Rating : 8:03

Gazza's review

After the disappointing start we made I feel we responded well and we are beginning to hit the form we have hoped for. Despite that we need to stop the slackness at the back but I'm sure that will come soon enough. We are sitting Second but joint with leaders EB/ Streymur, something which I'm also pleased about after they slipped up against Ki Klaksvik.

1964700_10201932855545579_562278423_n.jpg

(Klaemint Olsen with NSi)

Gazza seals Transfer Deadline day deals for duo!

Paul Gascoigne has swooped to sign NSi striker Klaemint Olsen and Ki Klaksvik hardman Ndende. Olsen has already hit the ground running for NSi scoring four goals in three games for his now former Club. Ndende who has also moved to HB is seen as a great swoop by Gazza with many saying he will add steal to their midfield.

Earlier HB chairman Finnbogi Arge said, "Myself and Paul are pleased to get these two players over the line just in time. Both are very good players who will bring quality and hunger to the already brilliant squad we have. I believe it's exciting times ahead for the fans.

View attachment 336558View attachment 336557

Other News

View attachment 336560View attachment 336559

Gunnar Haraldsen has left to join TB on loan with a view to a permanent move and Pall Joensen has been released after he didn't seem to feature in Gazza's plans.

imgFullsize.asp

(Towering Midfielder Ndende)

Really good story mate, in my opinion deserves more recognition, but sure there are lots of silent followers! Personally like stories like this that have a little bit of everything. Keep it up. :D

Really good story mate, in my opinion deserves more recognition, but sure there are lots of silent followers! Personally like stories like this that have a little bit of everything. Keep it up. :D

Cheers Andy! Hopefully the more I do the story the more people start to comment etc.

1553068_w2.jpg

Fans Riot as HB let slip Two goal lead against Rivals in injury time!

View attachment 336423

B36 Torshavn 2-2 HB Torshavn
(Attendance 1,795)

Herbet i Lon - own goal (7)
Anderson Tegao (10)

Man of the Match : Heini Vatnsdal

View attachment 336422

HB Torshavn 4-1 IF
(Attendance - 539)

Filip Djordjevic (5,58)
Anderson Tegao (66)
Olsen (83)

Man of the Match : Filip Djordjevic

View attachment 336421

HB Torshavn 2-1 NSI
(Attendance - 517)

Anderson Tegao (21,29)

View attachment 336420

07 Vestur 1-1 HB Torshavn
(Attendance - 331)

Olsen (35)

Gregerson - Sent Off (74)

Man of the Match : Alex dos Santos

View attachment 336419

HB Torshavn 3-0 Vikingur Gota
(Attendance - 513)

Johan Troest Davidsen (1)
Ndende (28)
Alex dos Santos (37)

Man of the Match : Alex dos Santos

LEAGUE STANDING

View attachment 336418

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 336417

Alex Jose dos Santos

Games Played : 8
Goals Scored : 1
Assists Made : 0
Average Rating : 7.14

GAZZA'S REVIEW

I'm happy with certain aspects of this month but in the manner in which we lost points against our fierce rivals B36 is really disappointing! We looked comfortable against them the full first half and it should have been 3 or 4 but in the second half we seemed far too slack and we were punished just like the month before too, I'm glad that Rene Joensen is back for us now and I hope he will toughen our leaky defense up!

gazza.jpeg

Gazza's boys march to Table Summit!

View attachment 335969

TB 0-2 HB
(Attendance - 373)

Christian Mouritsen (pen, 51)
Tegao (62)

Man of the Match : Christian Mouritsen

View attachment 335968

HB 0-0 E/B Streymur
(Attendance - 547)

Man of the Match : Johan Davidsen

View attachment 335967

KI 1-2 HB
(Attendance - 768)

Anderson Tegao (7)
Filip Djordjevic (40)

Man of the Match : Filip Djordjevic

View attachment 335966

HB 1-1 AB
(Attendance - 748)

Andrew av Flotum (75)

Man of the Match : Johan Davidsen

LEAGUE STANDING

View attachment 335965

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 335964

Alex Jose dos Santos

Games Played : 12
Goals Scored : 1
Assists Made : 4
Average Rating : 7.11

GAZZA'S REVIEW

I'm happy to be top of the league although I think there is still to be much improvement in terms of being more clinical infront of goal but I'm confident that will come soon enough.

[video=youtube;ij4_ITvnfi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij4_ITvnfi8[/video]

HB defeat B36 with wonder goal in Short Month!

View attachment 335958

HB 2-1 B36
(Attendance - 1,850)

Filip Djordjevic (20)
Simun Samuelsen (71)

Man of the Match : Simun Samuelsen

View attachment 335957

IF 1-2 HB
(Attendance - 387)

Atli Gregersen (15)
Anderson Tegao (45)

Man of the Match : Atli Gegersen

LEAGUE STANDING

View attachment 335956

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 335955

Simun Samuelsen

Games Played : 13
Goals Scored : 3
Assists Made : 3
Average Rating : 6.87

GAZZA'S REVIEW

I'm happy with this month and we are now six points clear which is pleasing. I'm really pleased after the derby victory as we totally outplayed them and on another day we may have well beaten them by more.

tepsin_logo_valk.jpg

HB draw TPS in Europa League First Qualifying Round!

Well we are now into our League break and it's time to turn our attention to the Europa League for now, the fans love having this distraction and I must say so do I (and the board for financial gain)! We have been drawn against Finish side TPS, a side with plenty of quality and we will need to on form if we are to progress to the next round which will see us face either Icelandic side KR or Welsh side Airbus UK.

In other News

mun+Samuelsen+Italy+v+Faroe+Islands+EURO+2012+o1XsxtagOetl.jpg

Simun Samuelsen banned from HB by Gazza!

HB Attacking midfielder Simun Samuelsen's time at HB Torshavn seems to be coming to an end after sources suggest he is trying to force a move to a "bigger" club. Reports say Simun spoke to Gascoigne about a move and it ended up in a bust up so it looking very likley Samuelsen won't be in the sqaud for the Europa League or at all again despite being classed as a key player at the club and this news may well backfire on Simun if he fails to attract any bid from another team.

Earlier a spokesman for HB declined to comment on the situation although Samuelsen's agent said, "Simun is one of Faroe Islands biggest stars and it would only be normal for him to be ambitious after all a Footballer has a short Career."

Another rumour is that HB currently at the moment have too high a wage budget so in that regard chairman Finnbogi Arge may now sell Samuelsen regardless of whether he and Gazza can come to some sort of agreement.

1966635_w2.jpg

HB gain credible draw in Finland...WITHOUT Samuelsen!

TPS 1-1 HB TORSHAVN

Paul Gascoigne's men showed they were no pushovers in Finald as they drew with Finish cracks TPS and many will argue that HB should have won the match if the likes of Olsen and Mouritsen were more clinical infront of goal.

Many thought Gazza's tactics would have been to soak up the pressure and hit on the counter but it was far from that! As soon as the match kicked off TPS were on the backfoot and looked shell shocked. HB were looking very bright with young winger Djordjevic showcasing his talent with some mazy runs causing havoc in the TPS defense. Djordjevic was ineed the man to break the deadlock on 10 minutes after one of his brilliant runs, beating two men and slamming the ball into the back of the net to send the HB fans into raptures!

The pressure did not stop there, Djordjevic again instigated a nice move with a great floating pass to Tegao in the six yard box but he couldn't get the ball away from under his feet quick enough. Soon that great chance was forgotten about when Mouritsen broke through but struck the ball over the bar when it looked much easier to score.

It was now TPS's chance to shine as they started to string some passes together and for the first time actually look like the home side! They had a brilliant chance when HB defender Gregersen played a slack pass and Green was there to pounce but his effort was well saved by Joensen just in time for the second half.

The second half started off bright yet again for HB and Djordjevic was again the man who caused problems for TPS with his burst of pace but unfortunately for Djordjevic his strikers didn't seem to have much luck in on front of goal.

TPS made HB pay by not finishing their chance when sub Aaltonen scored the crucial equalizer on sixty five minutes to silence the away support. They then pilled the pressure on HB but HB managed to ride the wave and came away with a draw and that vital away goal.

View attachment 335899

e6089fd39131ac69d71ab68f1d7716ad.png

Samuelsen completed move to Lustenau for £6,000

Simun Samuelsen has today completed the move from HB Torshavn to Austrian second divison side Lustenau for a fee of six thousand pounds after chairman Arge accepted the offer last night.

It was publicly known that there had been a fued with Gazza and Samuelsen after he felt it was time to move to a bigger club but many are questioning whether or not this move by Samuelsen was motivated by money or success. One HB fan said, "I'm glad he is away but he is not away to a bigger club, we are in Europe almost every year and are always challenging for trophies, who even are Lustenau"? Although another fan said, "All the best to Simun, he has been a great player for the club and although Lustenau may not be a bigger club they are a professional club at the end of the day we are semi professional it's as simple as that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gazza's View

​I'm disappointed on how the situation with Simun panned out as he was an important player for us however no man is bigger than the club. He disrespected us and the relationship was beyond repair. In my opinion Lustenau are NOT bigger than us so clearly this move was not motivated by medals! I believe young winger Filip Djordjevic will only get better and make the fans forget about Simun very soon. Goodbye Simun.

848-.jpg

I'll post an update tomorrow guys. Been so busy with work etc..

46128_r_705_0.jpg

HB send TPS spinning out of Europe!
(HB Torshavn 4-1 TPS)
HB win 5-2 in agg

HB Torshavn caused a major shock today after defying the odds and defeating Finish giants TPS 4-1 at the Gundadalur Stadium this evening.

An early goal from HB striker Olsen on 2 minutes got the crowd on their feet and from then on in they never looked back. Attacking midfielder Mouritsen made it 2-0 (3-1 on agg) just before the half hour mark to send into a good lead at the break. Olsen got his second goal of the night and HB's fourth of the tie to make it 3-0 (4-1 on agg) which put the tie beyond reach of TPS despite them scoring only 180 seconds after HB's third goal. HB captain Frodi Benjaminsen completed the route on the 82nd minute to send fans home very happy knowing they are through to the Second Qualifying round against Icelandic team KR who will no doubt poise more of a threat than TPS and HB may well have to pull off another shock to get through in that tie.

View attachment 335117