Rockpsl76

Reaction score
I'm still playing FM13, but I'm guessing this is still the same in FM14. I tried posting on the FM13 board but it seems to be inactive at this point...

I've seen on the boards that you are supposed to be able to ask the board for a new affiliate club and select the responsive which says something like " I would like a affiliate club to avoid work permit regulations".

How do you get this option to appear? I'm Managing Truro in the Premier league. I have yet to see the option when I request a feeder club. The only option ever given is "We should find a feeder club to enable us to send players out on loan." In 10 seasons of play, this is the ONLY option I have ever seen... I currently only have about 30 Million cash, but its expected to be 85 Mil by the end of the season. What conditions do I need to have to make the work permit option appear under that board request?

Last edited:
Really? No one has a clue how to request an affiliate for work permits?

Does going through the affiliated clubs page give (under the information menu) give you other options? if not then no ideas.

I'm not sure, I went from '12 to `14 and can't remember.

Nope. Same option. Thanks for the ideas though. I guess I'll just have to keep going and hope the options shows up someday. Turning away a lot of nice prospects in the mean time :S

Never changed... Oh well. I guess you just aren't supposed to make it to the premier league with some teams :(

Have you tried that first option, then if the board trusts you they will let you choose the club? Then just pick a club that it doesn't take long to get a Work Permit at. Problem solved?

I have been trying to get a croation feeder club for about 5 years, request ever time the option opens up, but the club is never able to succeed in signing any feeder clubs. I picked up a couple in nation clubs by letting the club choose in my first few years of play, but since then, I can't ever get a feeder to sign. I've tried high level leagues, all the way down to teams that aren't even playing in a league, but for the past 5 years, the board has never been able to agree to terms with a feeder club.

If by some miracle the club finally pulls it off, will this actually work, or do you only get the option to sign permit players if you selected the foreign club for the purpose of work permits?

Only two things I can think of that might be making it impossible is that I am still paying off the $500,000 loan Truro started the game with, and the fact that they have bad corporate facilities. Both things I can't do anything about. No way to increase your corporate facilities (the rest are all good at this point), and you can never pay off a loan early... Even though I have 150 Million in the bank, I can't pay off the 100K remaining on the loan... XD