Reserves Team, Unfair Treatment Claims

Lord_Slop

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've looked and couldn't find any topics about this, so thought I'd ask here.

I'm managing Barcelona, have let the assistant manager run Barcelona Athltic (Reserves), except for the player sales and contracts which are managed by myself.

I've noticed within the last 3 months that no less than 5 players have declared unfair treatment in the reserves squad, I don't know the reason, nor do I know what he's doing, but he's a good assistant manager with 16 Man Management and 17 Tactical Knowledge and a level-headed mentality for press, so I don't see him as being excessively harsh.

So, should I start managing this team instead of him, noting that the U19 squad doesn't have any complaints regarding his management?

Also, any suggestions to find out the reason for these players claiming unfair treatment?

Cant help you with the unfair treatment m8, but just stick a coach managing your reserves for a little while and see how it goes

Look on their profile, then personal tab, and they will say why.

They just proberly want first team football, and you moved them to the reserves.

Look on their profile, then personal tab, and they will say why.

They just proberly want first team football, and you moved them to the reserves.

I know it's supposed to tell me what's up on their "personal" tab, but no info there about it. Thanks for the advice though