Responding To Team Selection In Europe

mhyland24

Reaction score
First of all sorry if this is already on here, but i cudnt seem to find it,

My problem is that when i have to select my squad for europe, that i click respond select my players and then cannot find what button i click on to carry the game on, i have been having to go on holiday throughout my game so my squad gets selected.

Can anyone please let me know where this confirm button is as i cannot see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Anyone????????

Is it not he confirm button?

Or the submit.

Is it not he confirm button?

Or the submit.

Thats the problem, there is no submit or confirm button showing up on the screen when it comes to the selection, i have just updated through the first patch so maybe it was a bug but i wont find out untill i get the that part of the game.

so you maybe broke one of the rules? like having not enough home grown players in your squad or something like that

no i have 4 homegrown and 8 trained in england, when i was trying to do it, i will see if it works now that the patch is installed as i may have been a bug. I will get back on this one.

i have the same problem i cant ask assistant either? anyone found a solution yet

Perhaps post a screenshot of what your screen looks like when you can't find the confirm button.

yes but my assistant under rates some quality players? ill post a screenie when i next need to

heres the problem there is no confirm? also happens in europe