R0gue

Reaction score
I'm currently playing in the evostick league division 1 - Players are always nackered after 6-8 games.

When Choosing a player they must have 10+ NF and 10+ Stamina.

I put the whole team in to Conditionning during pre season games.

I have 2 coaches on both Acrobats and Strength. None of this seems to stop my players from exhaustion.
I sometimes have to use desperate measures and give the players extended leave. During the season.

Am I doing something wrong.

For me depth of squad is important as I adopt a rotation policy. 11 main players, 11 players to back up each position of my first 11 and a few hot prospects. That way I can rotate often, keeping players fresh and relatively injury free as well as giving all my players enough game time :)

by the sounds of things your playing your preferred starting 11 every game until tehy litereally can't stand anymore before resting them whereas you need to try and rest 1-2 deifferent players every game so that they get exhausted at different points and you aren't left with half your starting 11 overly fatigued at the same time as when 11-2 of them get fatigued the 1-2 that previously were will be fine again.

also if you know you've got a tough run of fixtures and your side are looking tired then try giving them a day off from training or the really tired ones up to 3 days off as that little xtra bit of recovery time can make alot of difference in condition for teh next match even if tehy aren't quite as fit.

Check their fitness level going into a match, I adopt the rule that if they're under 90%, i dont play them (unless I have no choice). This way they dont get tired or risk injury. Your training schedules might be too heavy too; look at the training tab and a coach will tell you.

Check your tactic. I made a tactic once, it worked great, 65% possession, mainly in the opponent's half, but after 60 minutes the players were wrecked. High D-line, Aggressive Pressing and the RUn from Deep set to often can have this effect on players. Try reducing the tempo a bit, as well.