DidierDrogba

Reaction score
Ajax

View attachment 317027

View attachment 317020

Facilities are great, staff are very solid, finances look fine, it will be fun ride

PLAYERS:

View attachment 317019

My key player, best Dutch goalkeeper and will be in club for at least 10 more years

View attachment 317018

I expect him to be tutor to wonderkids like Lucas Andersen

View attachment 317016

Great young full back, will do my best to keep him happy at club as long as possible

There are some excellent prospects in team like Ricardo Kishna, Lucas Andersen and best of all Richairo Zivkovic

TRANSFERS :

View attachment 317012

Bargain of this Transfer window, costed me only 1,4M and will be excellent rotation player

View attachment 317007

Free transfer, dont expect much from him, if i sell him for couple millions will be happy

View attachment 317006

Highest fee paid, but i know that he will be worthwile signing and future star

View attachment 317005

I was buying him for cheap (contact clause) and selling him in few years for more cash in earlier FM version so tried now too, will be used as backup

View attachment 317004

After failing on best Croatian talent (Coric) i simply had to buy this guy, sent on loan back to Hajduk

View attachment 317003

Brought in for 4M, will add depth in midfield and can act as backup CB and huge potential

View attachment 317002

Big star in Croatia at this moment, expect fireworks from this guy :D

View attachment 317009

As you can see 2 excellent players went to rival teams, but that simply had to be done, Icelandic star was supposed to leave to WBA or Anderlecht but suprisingly have chosen Feyenoord

View attachment 317001

I used Marshals update and added FIFA Champions league too and we started good, and came really close to get in League system but Real was simply too strong

As you can see Slimani started pretty good

View attachment 316999

Complete domination, 1 shot 1 goal so cilessen didnt start very great but not a problem, 2 goals by boilessen from 20 yards were hopefully good show for the FUTURE

View attachment 316996

Solid start in the season, we used our opportunities, always nice to see someone scoring on his league debut

View attachment 316994

I will keep track of my players winning this award so we start with Slimani and Moisander

Amazing game, im without words, our performance, specially by Slimani was outstanding

Moisander and Slimani now have 2 appearances, Cilessen, Boilesen, Veltman, Van Rhijn and Schone have 1

View attachment 316991

Another big victory , excellent game by defense and first goal for young Zivkovic

View attachment 316990

Moisander have 3, Slimani Veltman and Van Rhijn 2 appearances, Cilessen, Boilesen, Zimling, Milik, Klassen and Schone have 1

View attachment 316989

Another impossbile victory, complete destruction, Niki Zimling with 5 goals and 3 assists was just BESTEST

View attachment 316988

Moisander have 4, Veltman 3, Slimani, Van Rhijn , Cilessen, Boilesen, Zimling and Klassen have 2, Milik, Kishna and Schone have 1 appearence in team of the week

View attachment 316987

Amazing start, already 4 points ahead of PSV and Feyenoord is just OMG

Last edited:
No lie, Ajax has to be one of the funnest saves I've ever had.
I just can't wait to see all of my players gel in about 5 years.

View attachment 316798

After 4-1 victory in Super cup another 3 goal win against Zwolle, first goal for Stark and Veltman is really impressing me this season

View attachment 316789

Moisander and Veltman 4, Boilesen 3, Slimani, Van Rhijn , Cilessen, Zimling and Klassen have 2, Milik, Kishna, Stark and Schone have 1 appearence in team of the week

View attachment 316788

Excellent game which in my opinion already quilfied us for knockout stages. Cillesen is god who saved 2 penalties and man of match in my eyes

View attachment 316787

It took long time for us to score and who else then my favourite youngstar Robert Muric

View attachment 316786

Big expected victory for reserves in a cup

View attachment 316785

Sadly, our run of games without conceding came to end, we need to improve our ability to score, 3 goals from 16 shots on target :=

View attachment 316784

Veltman have 5, Moisander 4, Boilesen 3, Slimani, Van Rhijn , Cilessen, Zimling and Klassen have 2, Milik, Kishna, Stark and Schone have 1 appearence in team of the week

View attachment 316783

Interesting game, bad defense, future star is showing that he can be star already with his first hat trick

View attachment 316781

Another great game but whole team except strikers who simply cant score (Milik exception this game)

View attachment 316779

Veltman have 5, Moisander 4, Boilesen 3, Slimani, Van Rhijn , Cilessen, Zimling, Stark and Klassen have 2, Milik, Kishna and Schone have 1 appearence in team of the week

View attachment 316776

First loss in season and from biggest rival :( , we had lead till last 15 mins when our former player scored and started counter strike of PSV

View attachment 316775

We bounced back from loss by PSv with another handicap (2 goals or more) victory and YES Cilessen SAVED another penalty!!!

View attachment 316772

Veltman have 5, Moisander 4, Boilesen 3, Slimani, Van Rhijn , Cilessen, Zimling, Stark, Kishna and Klassen have 2, Milik and Schone have 1 appearence in team of the week

View attachment 316770

First time we got back from losing 0-1; team showed character and thats good show for future games against stronger opponents

View attachment 316767

Still 1 point ahead of PSV, Twente and Groningen are trying to keep up with rhytm, Feyenoord is getting back in form and AZ is simply playing bad every single game; CM on loan from Mainz Nick Zimling is currently best scorer, Bargain of Transfer window and another loanee from Germany (this one from bayer) are tied for most assists​

I will go short in this first season, 2nd one will have much more screenshots and information

Short review

View attachment 316297

Surprising exit by Arsenal, Im not very happy with 2nd position cause now we will have to play against Barcelona, PSG, Chelsea, Bayern...

View attachment 316291

First 3 positions are secured, We are scoring 4,5 goals per game :0 ; Kishna is simply dominating even earlier i hoped he will start contributing; AZ is still playing pretty bad and currently are in relegation zone

AWARDS

View attachment 316290

View attachment 316289

View attachment 316288

View attachment 316287

RIcardo Kishna completely deserved this award, well done!!!!

Transfers

Sadly, but Joey Veltman asked to leave for Liverpool so we sold him for 15M, we used some of budget (5M) for this 3 players

View attachment 316284

Young wingback who will be backup for van Rhijn and wonderkid potential

View attachment 316283

One more amazing potential from Norway who just had to be snapped fast (we failed on signing Odegaard)

View attachment 316282

Must buy of this game, direct replacement for Veltman

View attachment 316279

Incredible game by whole team, just ecstatic performance, too bad that muller scored in 89 ;(

View attachment 316278

Important victory which could secure us Eredivisie, now we have 4 points more than PSV

View attachment 316276

Best prospect from this year youth intake

View attachment 316274

Only other which can make the first team

View attachment 316272

Tough completely leveled game finished in penalties, and could went in both direction

View attachment 316270

View attachment 316269

Hopefully next year and we will be part of this League

View attachment 316268

Shakhtar used easy draw and went almost to the crown, but Barcelona with Messi was just to strong this season, we sadly lost from Chelsea on away goals

View attachment 316256

Just an OMG game

View attachment 316255
View attachment 316254

View attachment 316259

As you can see it was tight fight between us and PSV, but we managed to win it !!!!
first 3 teams made their advantage against rest teams on their home stadiums; both AZ and feyenoord succeeded to stay in league, but not playing in Europe will hurt their finances

View attachment 316253

View attachment 316252

At the end most appearances in Eredivise team of the week had Lasse Schone with 12, Moisander had 10, Kishna and Boilesen 9, Veltman ( played only first half of season) and Milik 8, Cilessen 7, van Rhijn 6, Zimling and Stark 4, Romero and Slimani 3, Balanta, Klassen, Tete, Viergever and Zivkovic 2, Manea and Fischer (who missed first 8 months) had 1.

View attachment 316251View attachment 316250View attachment 316249View attachment 316247View attachment 316248

Next updates will be monthly, if you have any suggestions for transfers or layout feel free to write it here​

Sadly, but i have to quit this story, my hard drive crashed so i lost this save

Probably will start new story tomorrow with club like Lyon or some Italian like Inter or Milan or some English giant like Liverpool or Arsenal

What kind of story would you guys like to see