Reunion players?!

Reaction score
How do you load them on the game or find them? Im about to start LLM for the first time and will need all the help i can get.

When you first start a game and get to the select Nations to play on the game, exit the help wizard (if you are runing it), go to the bottom of the screen and click on the bar labelled "Loads all players from", scroll down the list till you get to Reunion, click on it and the bar should now say "Load all players from Reunion". Then continue to load the game as normal. When you get to the game, click on "World", then "Nations", then "Africa". Scroll to Reunion and click. You will get the National Team. Click on "Domestic" on the left and you will get all Reunion clubs. Then search for players:D

Try without Reunion, i've never loaded them but i'm doing good with my Hyde United team.

It's alot more fun and challenging.

Try without Reunion, i've never loaded them but i'm doing good with my Hyde United team.

It's alot more fun and challenging.

I have loaded them and im flying, promotion looks a cert next season will be tough though!

ive never loaded them and ive done well. i never even new about them lol

I have to agree that it is a lot more challenging without them. I currently have 2 Eastbourne Borough games. The first one I used Reunion players and in the first season won the BSP by a mile and annihilated most of my opponents. The second game I played without the Reunion players, wanting to make it more challenging. I finished 22nd in the BSP and got relegated. They can make a huge difference and can even do a decent job in League 2

Sorry, I must sound stupid - but what are reunion players?

Reunion is a small island region of France just east of Madagascar. They're players have a low reputation and possess a good level of skill. The reason they are so popular is because they are willing to join BSS/BSN teams.

There not part of Fifa so don't need permits to work in a foreign country. Although there not ranked my friend went started a game with them and beat Lebanon which are 149th in rankings meaning they do possess some skill and ability.

Cheers for this post. I was wondering what everyone was talking about. Ive heard of the place but wasnt sure why they wer so popular.

****, why didnt i know about this lol

Wish i knew that when i was Weston

is using renuiion players like a form of cheating ? I no technically its not but it goves you an unfair advantage over other blue sqaure teams

To be fair though, you've put them in the game so if you can sign them, any other team can as well.