Rellik

Reaction score
Hi there people, ive just signed Frank Ribery for £30m n Nihat for £18.7m but since ive never played with these two before and am going to use them during a network game i was wondering if any of you people can tell me how these two perform, i bought Ribery to play on the left wing n Nihat on the right. I already have Alexis Sanchez but wanted a more experienced right winger and Nihat is the best i found for £18m.

If you have any thoughts or ideas on any other players then please feel free to leave a reply

Thanx

ribery is a great player but id prefer yuri zhirkov. ribery is great at bombing down the left and scoring goals. much like zhirkov, but with a huge price tag

Thing is im at the start of the second season and man city signed Zhirkov in the 1st season, i did try signing him now but they asking for well in excess of £30m so i just at random tried Ribery and they accepted £30m in installments

Thing is im at the start of the second season and man city signed Zhirkov in the 1st season, i did try signing him now but they asking for well in excess of £30m so i just at random tried Ribery and they accepted £30m in installments

good point ribery wouldve been my next option, ive never signed nihat let me know if hes gd, i usually stuck with arteta

Arteta is class but i think that Everton ask way over the odds for him n besides im not to sure he wud be that much of an improvement over Alexis Sanchez, I'll defo let you know how Nihat performs(fingers crossed hez a title winner)

Arteta is class but i think that Everton ask way over the odds for him n besides im not to sure he wud be that much of an improvement over Alexis Sanchez, I'll defo let you know how Nihat performs(fingers crossed hez a title winner)

personally believe arteta is better than sanchez in the game, but if u ever need a MC id sign arteta because he can play there and still get around 15-20 assists a season if not more. btw i do need another RM currently using AVDM because pienaar is injured and arteta is playin in the centre

i signrd nihat for my man city season and he was shocking so i signed bojan and he is a supersub unbeatable

Hmmmm martinfilby if not Nihat then you got any other recommendations????

if u want a right winger even thou he stats aint the best i dnt think ull find any1 wholl get u more assits than jonas from newcastle and play nihat up front im telling you my jonas barcelona milan man utd arsenal the lot wanted im eventualy more board excepted bout 28 million so i left um but im sure u could sign him form bout 15

i've signed a quality right winger/wingback/ full back from Napoli called Maggio, i'm man city paid 10 mill for him and he's been awsome, barcelona just put an 18 mill bid in for him after 1 season!!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

also another good left wingback from deportivo, Guardado, had 2 pay 18 mill for him but he's class

i've signed a quality right winger/wingback/ full back from Napoli called Maggio, i'm man city paid 10 mill for him and he's been awsome, barcelona just put an 18 mill bid in for him after 1 season!!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

also another good left wingback from deportivo, Guardado, had 2 pay 18 mill for him but he's class

gavilan also a good winger for 5mill

30 million for Ribery is far too much, he is certainly not worth that much. You should of gotten Alexis Sanchez for 6 million, 3 times the player Ribery is.