faulky10

Reaction score
It's been almost 4 months since the game released and I am sure many of you are deep into particular saves, now I've always been interested in knowing what teams are climbing and what teams are sliding. So I'd like to get a thread going about teams that have climbed the most and teams that have fallen the furthest. Obviously I don't care about your accolades of managing Joe Blow F.C into the premiership I'm talking about A.I controlled teams that have risen or fallen.

I went through my Cardiff save, bit disappointed I didn't see many big movers. Luton are top of the BSP in Jan in 2015. which is pretty cool I guess. Yeovil are in npower1 and so are Reading, that's a pretty big fall for them. Middlesborough and Portsmouth are hovering above relegation from npower Championship. Brighton were up in the Prem for a season, and are now sitting in playoff contention with Peterborough top of the championship.

I want to see other posts which team is flying through the leagues, which team is sinking?

2018 / 19 blackburn top 3 side. Were top paul jewell left to go to liverpool who are now a bottom half team . Mboro are goinf to be relegated to league 2

League2 !!! hahaha that's awesome. A good friend of mine is a Boro fan and i always show him their shortcomings in this game tell him is a predictor haha

Portsmouth in the PL 2nd season. Not exactly amazing movement but considering they're in huge debt and squad isn't amazing its pretty good. Think there mid table

2015 Fulham end up in 21 place in npower league 2 only 3 points from relegation, after consecutive relegations from the premier league

Oh ouch for Fulham - what is the story there andrezj? did they lose all their players team go into debt?

Bristol City prem in the 2nd season and sit there for a few years, drop and then come straight back up!!

in mine..chester city are now in the championship!, a little team called bedlington (i think) are into league 2 and the blue square prem looks so different,al load my game up and post a couple of screemies for you! have to mention this is well into the 2027/28 season.

i know chelsea is a world class team but they have an aging squad, 5 years into the game, they are a mid table team. They have not signed replacements for lampard terry etc

Milan are a mid-team table in mine and i've just started my 4th season. POOR

chester city in the championship is quality!!! lol

i know chelsea is a world class team but they have an aging squad, 5 years into the game, they are a mid table team. They have not signed replacements for lampard terry etc

Chelsea are absolutely rubbish in my save too however they've got; Hulk, Arda Turan, Alderweireld, Joao Moutinho and a whole host of other top class talent so it makes no sense. Plus Lukaku, Romeu and McEachran's stats are insane. After the first season they finished 7th and sacked AVB. They then hired Tony Pulis and finished 11th (!!!) but kept him on as he won them the Carling Cup. Now in 2014/15 and after another low-table finish, they've just hired Sven Goran Eriksson who'll hopefully take them down.

Another funny thing is they've still got Lampard, Essien, Terry and Drogba because Pulis signed them all up to huge contracts!

2014....Middlesborough are in League 1, mid-table. Premier league is now home to both Swansea and Cardiff, whilst the biggest upwards movers are MK Dons in the Championship promotion pack, whilst AFC Wimbledon are running away with League One. Ajax are Champions League holders.
Oh, SAF left Man Utd, and was replaced by a top manager....Sam Allardyce.

and there are some more fun things that slip my mind....

In my save Birmingham got taken over by a tycoon and are now super rich and are easily now a top 4 team while Fulham suffered 3 relegation's in a row and are now in League 2. Quite Funny XD

2020 save now:
- Cardiff got taken by tycoon in 2014, he left 2019, but still they are top 5th in EPL.
- Hudersfield is a good middle table EPL, got 2 straight promotions 2011-12/2012-13

Everton were relegated into League 1 on two separate occasions in one of my custom db tests which didn't primarily affect England. They were promoted as champions both times. Then testing a slightly altered version, they ended up in League 1 for 3 consecutive seasons averaging a playoff spot.

Back in a FM2010 save, Southampton achieved double promotion to the Prem and were champions by 2016. They then went onto win 3 Champions Leagues in 2018, 2019 and 2021.