ZebraheadRob

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is ANY way for a player to sign for a rival club? Here is my dilemma...

I've found a wonderkid regen that came through Real Madrid's ranks (I'm Barcelona btw) and I've been keeping an eye on him, I've had a couple of offers accepted for him, but as soon as it gets to offering him a contract, no chance whatsoever... Any ideas? I've tried praising him in the press etc, no luck... I'll attach a screen of him while I'm here to show you why I want him so badly, look at this seasons stats as well...

Hi,

I was just wondering if there is ANY way for a player to sign for a rival club? Here is my dilemma...

I've found a wonderkid regen that came through Real Madrid's ranks (I'm Barcelona btw) and I've been keeping an eye on him, I've had a couple of offers accepted for him, but as soon as it gets to offering him a contract, no chance whatsoever... Any ideas? I've tried praising him in the press etc, no luck... I'll attach a screen of him while I'm here to show you why I want him so badly, look at this seasons stats as well...

I don't think so...since he's young as well it will be very difficult to sign him. You will probably have to wait for him to grow older then buy him. Have you tried offering the best possible contract, highest wage?

I don't think so...since he's young as well it will be very difficult to sign him. You will probably have to wait for him to grow older then buy him. Have you tried offering the best possible contract, highest wage?

I can't even offer him a contract, it just says my client is not interested in talking with your club...

See if his favourite club is Real Madrid, if it is then it's impossible, unless you cheat.