Robert Snodgrass

Reaction score
I know we have a few Scottish people on here who are interested in Scottish footballers and so on. Anyway, lately this guy has been pure class, one of the best players to grace Elland Road in years. His workrate is phenomenal, up and down for 90 minutes no problems. His cross, his technical ability and just his technique in general are fanastic. Been playing on the left wing although he moved as a striker. He constantly runs at defenders when he gets the ball as well. Probably the find of the season. Anyway it now seems Rangers are after him and it probably won't be long before he breaks into the Scotland side. Hope we don't lose him 'cos he is without a doubt good enough to play in the worst premiership side. At 21 as well he can only improve. Dunno how much the scottish members have seen of him but they ought to keep an eye out.

Remember him being at Livingston briefly. There were a few big clubs sniffing around for his services, allegedly Barca and the likes, nothing ever materialised though. I have no doubt he's a good player for Leeds. As for getting in the Scotland squad I'm afraid that wont happen until he can prove himself at a much higher level than League 1.

Was following his move to Leeds intially, he was playing at LW, is he still playing there?

His trouble in Scotland was that he was far too arrogant when he was 17/18, was in and out of thr Livi team when they were struggling at the bottom, looks like the 2-3 seasons he spent in Division 1 has done him well.

aye like Gregor said he was always an arogant little ****** but was a decent player from what i remember.

He doesn't come across as arrogant really. I've watched a few interviews with him, just seems like a really grounded type of player. He's currently been playing Right Midfield and he's quality.

This video shows why:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...video/x8lpde_bristol-rovers-2-v-2-leeds_sport

He makes the first goal by running to the byline and delivering the cross (on his weaker foot) and then curls in a 25 yard freekick.

he is a good player for us, and scored some important goals. i dont feel he is ready for premiership football yet but he has got time on his side. i dont play much attention to scottish football to be fair so i wouldnt know if he ready to play for their national team but he's certainly a player grayson should keep hold of in the summer.