Roberto Carlos - Excellent signing despite the age

Whatever happened with his deal with Real Madrid? I seem to remember him stating he wanted to go back to Real once his current contract had ended, and Real agreed he'd be great to have back because he was a legend for them. Then, instead, he went to Corinthians. oO)

Ah wait, just checked whilst writing this comment, he offered to play for free for them but decided to go back to the Brazilian leagues instead...

But back on topic, he's great for a couple years, and he's amazing as a tutor.

A good short-term option , but probably only be good for a season or two

He's ideal for AC Milan for many reasons:

1. Cheap
2. AC Milan's LB's aren't sensational, he's within the same level or slightly better.
3. I think he'd be good for tutoring.
4. Last but not least, he's on Robinho's favourite personnel, helps him settle in and not ask to go home every 3 weeks, which as you know is a problem with Robinho in particular.

i signed carlos for my leeds team in second season first one in prem he played amazing for 3 games now hes injured i only signed him on a season contract tho

birmingham signed him in my save he is an animal he scored from a 35 yard free kick against me in the 1st season deffo one to get next time round!

How the **** does he still have pace 15 :S

Just signed him for a very low price for Newcastle. Played 2 league games and 1 cup game. He's got 3 assists already! So not too bad at all!!