Ronaldinho set to reject Rovers

Woohoo Gremio,***,money,drugs all night longXD

His brother/agent actually came to us about a month ago to say that Ronnie would be interested in signing for a Premier League club. Who wouldn't follow that up?

So we missed out on a former World Player of the Year (twice) winner. Ah well, the papers and everyone can laugh at some one else now. Just remember that when Jack Walker tried and failed to sign Lineker people laughed at that and everyone knows what happened there.

Last edited:
His brother/agent actually came to us about a month ago to say that Ronnie would be interested in signing for a Premier League club. Who wouldn't follow that up?

So we missed out on a former World Player of the Year (twice) winner. Ah well, the papers and everyone can laugh at some one else now. Just remember that when Jack Walker tried and failed to sign Lineker people laughed at that and everyone knows what happened there.

You got relegated with in 5 years?

Bad Choice Ronnie, you dont refuse Blackburn whn they offer you a contract, its unlikey that they will come knocking again now

You got relegated with in 5 years?

It was about 10 years actually mate. Lineker was going to be the start of the Walker era. He rejected we got King Kenny and 1995 was a magic year. Sure you should remember that?

Not saying we will win the league by any stretch of the imagination, dont get me wrong, Rovers new owners are pretty shambolic. I just dont like the way that everyone is taking **** when all they are doing is advertising their brand and trying to sell shirts in India. United do that in Indonesia dont they?

Thought he was set for Gremio in Brasil for 99% before this rumour. He's not happy in Europe anymore

Blackburn rovers owners are nothing more that chicken **** dirty liars. They knew they cant sign ronaldinho so they start making tall claims about signing him to win over the supporters and also the move is aimed at getting some cheap publicity in India.Ronaldinho is bigger than blackburn anyway.

well it never happen,they aren't big team
if they want have a big player like ronaldinho,they have to win something(min:FA cup)
and have big transfer budget,like man city(well sorry to blackburn fans)

It was about 10 years actually mate. Lineker was going to be the start of the Walker era. He rejected we got King Kenny and 1995 was a magic year. Sure you should remember that?

Not saying we will win the league by any stretch of the imagination, dont get me wrong, Rovers new owners are pretty shambolic. I just dont like the way that everyone is taking **** when all they are doing is advertising their brand and trying to sell shirts in India. United do that in Indonesia dont they?

Yes they do... But The manager Normally buys the players, best for the squad at Utd. Not just the owners trying to buy some washed up past it former great, and paying him stupid money, and posting about it on Twitter....