Cheers mate! We've achieved promotion anyway. Screenies to come soon (H)

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Rushden Promoted to Coca Cola League 1

Rushden & Diamonds have been promoted to Coca Cola League 1 after a 4-2 victory against Walsall at Nene Park.

Many were surprised and shocked that Valentino Rossi's side would get promotion to League 1 this season

League Table

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:06 PM ----------

There's still 6 more games to be played BUT!!!...

Rushden & Diamonds have been crowned CHAMPIONS for Coca-Cola League 2!!!

The board as well as the fans were very delighted that their team managed to achieve this unexpected glory and all the credit goes to their Singaporean manager, Valentino Rossi.

Wow. How you do it I do not now! Keep it up!

I just did my best Chris (H)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

March to May Results

The Diamonds notched 3 wins out of 3 games in March but then in the month of April, they suffered a back to back defeat against Tranmere and Oxford side. Rossi's side wrapped up the last fixture of the season with a 6-1 demolishing of Dag & Red where Michael Corcoran netted 2 goals for his team

Final League Table

Rushden ended the season with a staggering lead of 25 points over 2nd place in the table, Rotherham. They have scored a total of 119 goals and only 41 goals were beeing conceeded.​

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Manager of the Year
Valentino Rossi!

Players' Team of the Year

3 of Rushden's players were being selected in the Players' Team of the Year. They are Michael Corcoran, Jake Beecroft and Lee Tomlin.

Rushden's Fans' Player of the Year
Andrew Williams

Rushden's Best 11

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Start of Season 11/12

What a **** budget for this season! But Rushden's manager Valentino Rossi has informed the board that he can achieve at least a mid-table finish with his current squad. He has a lot of confident with his boys and that they can achieve something.

New Sponsorship Deal

Odds

Rushden & Diamonds were priced at 40-1 and so they will not be expecting us to have any geat impact in League 1 for this season.

Great work mate keep it up, can i have a screenshot of you finacncies :D

Sure mate! I'll post it as soon as i get back home (H)

Major Pre Season Transfers
Dominique Kivuvu (DM,MC)

Ben Hutchinson (ST)

Lucas Correa (DM,AMC)

Andy Butler (DC)

Great stuff mate, aint millionairs but i'm sure you will be soon :)

Thx bud! I was thinking it's better for me to stay in league 1 since my finances is not that great and i can't buy any good players for the team.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:02 PM ----------

Pre Season Results

6 games played, 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses. Valentino Rossi was delighted with his team as they crushed GH Academy 8-0 in a match which they were considered as underdogs. A disappointing draw against Blyth and Rossi's side were very unlucky not to get something at Banfield.

Final Player Transfers

There's nothing much Rossi could do during the transfer window and had to rely on free transfers as well as loaning players to the club. Adam Mcgurk had fallen out with his current manager and was allowed to leave for Cambridge.

Dude this story is amazing, back to back promotions, i wish i was this good ;) lol good job

I can see myself struggling in League 1 now and with a pathetic transfer budget, i can barely do anything much to the team :(

Thx mate! Hope you will keep following (H)

August & September Results

It's been a mix and match 2 months for Rossi's side as they had some good and bad results in the process. The Diamonds have been knocked out from the League Cup as well as the JPT in the early stages. Rushden & Diamonds kicked off their campaign with a loss against fellow Rotherham but they managed to come back with some nice results especially with a huge win at Southend and a home victory against Norwich. Also not forgetting a 5-0 drubbing of 2nd from the bottom Gillingham side.

League Table as at end of September

Rossi's side are lying 3rd on the table currently but he has not much to say as it is still early in the season. He believes that there are still much work to do and the players have to be focused in every single game.

3rd, looks like another promotion push on the way, keep it up!!

I don't dare to be promoted with my current squad and the selfish board. I barely can spend on anything. Gonna be a huge task for me if it stays like this :'(

lol try get Bauzua (Sp?) from the swans on loan, **** bang them in for you