Samba hands in transfer request.

Right, the Blackburn fans love Samba, and probably hate the board for sacking Sam. Liverpool all over again?

He's the club captain, and I think Morten Gamst Pedersen is your top earner, so maybe he just wants a pay rise, or maybe not? I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

I would be surprised at that, it was Roque but now i think it is Robinson.

"And according to Metro, the news has sparked interest of both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur, who are thought to be on the lookout for defensive reinforcements."

As if tottenham needs any more defenders.

Would be good for Arsenal though, their defenders seem less than stirdy.

I would love the man to rock up at the Bridge. We need a centre back and he would fit the bill 100% as he could also play in the CL.

I can only think of three teams that will sign Samba to be honest
Aston Villa
Everton
Stoke

Not as if he has alot of options if he wanted to stay in the Premier League

I'd love to have him, and I reckon he'd fit in at Arsenal well too.

Apparently Samba hasn't given in a written transfer request YET, but it's expected to be handed in by Wednesday.

Wenger, sign him up.

Vermaelen and Samba would be an absolute tank partnership, unfortunately can't see it happening though.

Please Sullivan and Gold get your money out your ocket and buy this fellar. Exactly what we need, a commanding centre half.

I'll take him over here, no doubt. Him and Agger good show a good partnership.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I'd love to have him, and I reckon he'd fit in at Arsenal well too.

Apparently Samba hasn't given in a written transfer request YET, but it's expected to be handed in by Wednesday.

In my opinion he'd be a sufficient replacement for Mellberg, who I feel was never replaced properly.

Said to my mate that he'd end up joining Arsenal, and I still stand by that. They need a big commanding centre half, and he is exactly that. To top it off, he has EPL experience and would be able to play in the UCL.

To everyone saying he's no different to Rooney/Tevez you're wrong. Despite them all handing in transfer requests, they former both play for big teams who have the resources to make their contracts better than everyone elses. Samba has none of that. He's at a Blackburn club who aren't too stable at the minute considering they don't have a proper manager and owners who seem to have ideas but no way of implementing them into their side. Samba will probably move in January, and he also has a genuine reason to leave considering the fact that it's all over Sam Allardyce's departure, and there is no remedy for that.

Samba -> Arsenal - £6m - £10m in January. You heard it here first.

OMG, Sambas a total machine, come on kenwright get your hand in your pocket! :)

Its pathetic how people from asia,usa, own half of the football clubs, what do they know about football.

Most of the time's they just ruin the club.

In my opinion he'd be a sufficient replacement for Mellberg, who I feel was never replaced properly.

Olof :wub:

I would argue Dunne/Collins were the ones who finally replaced Mellberg, but either way with Dunne looking shaky, Collins disinterested and Cuellar our only decent CB this year I would take Samba over all of them.

Wouldn't having him at OT tbh as jonny evans is playing poorly and with ferdinand unable to play all the time he would be a reasonable back up for him.

I'd love him at Liverpool. Great replacement for Carragher IMO.

And him, Konchesky and Skrtel at the back would be the scariest in the Prem. :p

Olof :wub:

I would argue Dunne/Collins were the ones who finally replaced Mellberg, but either way with Dunne looking shaky, Collins disinterested and Cuellar our only decent CB this year I would take Samba over all of them.
Samba to villa, dunne to celtic *drools on keyboard*

Eds you forgetting about the greek?

My god. Imagine coming up against this.

Carragher - Kygriakos - Skrtel - Samba - Konchesky​