Yeah, its very good at counter attacking especially against the big teams. However i did have some wierd results such as a 2-0 defeate to cesena, 1-0 defeate to bologna and lots of draws.

Thats probably my fault as i let my players get complacent.

Yeah that's sometimes hard to tackle.

great detailed guide :)

Thanks, hope it has helped :)

NOTE: I'll be updating this soon for the latest patch, 11.3

Brilliant guide mate. Have used everything but the tactic (couldn't find the download just a 4-5-1) and so far played 5 won 4 drawn 1 away to inter.

Brilliant guide mate. Have used everything but the tactic (couldn't find the download just a 4-5-1) and so far played 5 won 4 drawn 1 away to inter.

That's good! It isn't a custom tactic, it's just a quick summary of the formation, as that's the best one to use with the team :)

---------- Post added 13/04/2011 at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 12/04/2011 at 09:04 AM ----------

Updated for latest patch.

Google Chrome bookmarked'. Very useful, since I was just about to start a Napoli save :D

nicely updated, good to see some players are still cheap to buy, for me I think Diego Biseswar could be a cheap left winger, 1.7 million should be enough

Yeah he seems a great Inside Forward, but not as a left winger as he is right footed

Just started a Napoli game.. so far changed the staff, got my own staff in etc.. now I've tried to replicate your tactic but what roles would you recommend for each position?

i.e the two upfront.. cavani - target man ?

I've replicated the tactic using same formation (Sweeper etc) but not sure on roles.