This looks really good, I like seeing west ham being that good haha would like it if it happened to us in real life

Sorry, I'm not uploading the actual save file just yet, I think this is from an earlier version of FM14 and I'm not sure if it will work?

That is ridiculous/hilarious. No way Costa Rica would ever get to second. Bosnia and Herzegovina could since they do produce some world class players. I wonder if Brazil and Germany haven't been producing the same world class players that one would expect them to.

If anybody knows where I can upload the save file, that would be helpful because I have the .rar file and I'm unsure where to upload it. Any ideas?

A lot happened as well since I last posted here, I decided to keep simulating every now and then and ended up in the year 2133. Here's a screenshot of the most recent Premier League season, sorry but for whatever reason my logos have broken :/

View attachment 382893

WHERE ARE LFC! Lol. Let me guess, in Championship. SS of liverpool home page plz

Not surprised they never seem to do well in anything before the 14.3 patch

Very true, I am looking forward to Football Manager 2015 just to see if what patterns I'll notice in save games. I always find Bournemouth in the Premier League on my saves.