Blendii1

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in season 2 with Schalke, I'm looking for a striker as Huntelaar's contract ran out, a winger since I sold Farfan and Sam(they werent performing good they had like 6.3 rating overall) and a backup rb/lb. I have about 35m to spend :).

are u looking for a striker with similar characteristics or something special?
RB Gino Peruzzi from catania or pavel kaderabek from parta praha
winger take a look at Ladislad Krejci also from Sparta Praha
LB ozpicka(frankfurt) or marcell jansen(hamburg)

Winger - Andre Hahn 2.1m release clause.

Striker: Timo Werner/Mitrovic or the more expensive Volland

im just coming to the end of my first season 2 points behind Bayern in late march / early april, semi against bayern in the german cup and chelsea in the champions league qauter final.

Ive chosen not to renew hunterlaars contract also as he wanted 160k a week at 31 years old, so ill be looking at a new striker in the summer Volland or Lacazette it may be.

Left back you should really play Kolasinac hes been brilliant for me one of the top peformed, right back ive renewed Ucida's contract and Anyan is a suitable backup with decent potential. I Sold Farfan too for 8 Million used the money to renew Draxlers contract

im just coming to the end of my first season 2 points behind Bayern in late march / early april, semi against bayern in the german cup and chelsea in the champions league qauter final.

Ive chosen not to renew hunterlaars contract also as he wanted 160k a week at 31 years old, so ill be looking at a new striker in the summer Volland or Lacazette it may be.

Left back you should really play Kolasinac hes been brilliant for me one of the top peformed, right back ive renewed Ucida's contract and Anyan is a suitable backup with decent potential. I Sold Farfan too for 8 Million used the money to renew Draxlers contract

Good to hear that you are doing good :). I ended up getting Javier"Chicharito"Hernandez on loan and Vargas on free. Chicharito's contract is running out so I might end up getting him on full transfer. He's been solid so far 10 goals in 6 matches. I got Toljan as a back up. He has amazing potential and can cover a lot of positions. For right wing i got Bilal Ould-Chikh. Amazing player with amazing potential. He's only 18. I played him in 5 matches(3 of them as sub) and he scored 3 and made an assist! I'm sitting second too with just 1 point behind Bayern.