Scoring problem!!!!

PaddyK94

Reaction score
Its not so much a problem because at least i am scoring. i use the 2 tall centre backs to challenge the keeper on corners and they score well and i have my left back on free kicks cos he is my best taker. it turns out that my defence are scoring more than my midfield and strikers put together lol. has anybody come across this at all and more importantly is it a problem or will it turn into one?

This shouldn't be much of a problem, its because you are challenging the keeper with tall defenders, and either you get alot of corners a game or free-kicks, no wonder your defenders are scoring! :) id get a tall Striker to help if you are really conserned about this, like Nicola Zigic, or Crouch :D

Good Luck.

This shouldn't be much of a problem, its because you are challenging the keeper with tall defenders, and either you get alot of corners a game or free-kicks, no wonder your defenders are scoring! :) id get a tall Striker to help if you are really conserned about this, like Nicola Zigic, or Crouch :D

Good Luck.
ill need more than luck if i am goin to get one of those strikers seein as im leeds and have 300k to spend lol