Scott Buttons Net Game... Fm-base 2011!!!!

Oh btw Game nights will be based around my Cricket life, and my social life, but i will let you know in Advance if we are not playing.....

Just remembered I will be on holidays 10th June - 20th June and then again 30th June - 21st July so cant play

I'd be up for playing a net game Scotty

You can play, but If JK arsked............................... :'(

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Just remembered I will be on holidays 10th June - 20th June and then again 30th June - 21st July so cant play

Okay Brian, Hope you have a good holiday :)

To be completely honest, I do have exams from 15th to 20th, so I'd miss time around then. But i'm okay with my team being run by the computer around that time if everyone else is.

To be completely honest, I do have exams from 15th to 20th, so I'd miss time around then. But i'm okay with my team being run by the computer around that time if everyone else is.

That be alright with me.... So yeah, Everyone else will be as well! :) As long as you dont mention this to JK ;)

I know I haven't posted loads, but I'd love to be involved if at all possible?

Also i'm up for any league, I prefer smaller clubs/divisions as it gets boring if I usually start with a great team. Would be more banter with smaller clubs, with the **** ups, bad signings and failing tactics that occur.

And I'll be free a lot, no university left, just have to work round the missus, and would love to get to know some of the guys here better.

I can provide an email to keep in touch also?

Okay if everyone Puts down there top 3 leagues in order.... We can then decide find the most popular 2mo..

Mine is

League 1
League 2
Championship.

Just a Bump, for all those wanting to play

maybe interested but I am snowed under currently with coursework, can I get back to u guys tommorow?

maybe interested but I am snowed under currently with coursework, can I get back to u guys tommorow?

So when would you be starting it Scott?

Depends really on others, I could start tonight around 8ish, if people fancied it. But then not again until tuesday, as Weekends are difficult for me, especially friday night cricket, and everyone should have a social life. And this monday i am away in St Albans for the night.

So everyone happy with tonight or should we start tuesday.

Depends really on others, I could start tonight around 8ish, if people fancied it. But then not again until tuesday, as Weekends are difficult for me, especially friday night cricket, and everyone should have a social life. And this monday i am away in St Albans for the night.

So everyone happy with tonight or should we start tuesday.

Im up for tonight!!!! Starting to get bored of my current save.

I'd play Scott, can't start tonight though got a poker tournament to go to. If ya'll let me play:

La Liga
Prem
Championship

I'd play Scott, can't start tonight though got a poker tournament to go to. If ya'll let me play:

La Liga
Prem
Championship

A Biased **** like you.... It would be awesome. Me, you and Carl in a net game....

Whats that song by Katy Perry.... Firework(s) are expected ;)