TakedaLegout

Reaction score
I am in about my 12th season. Up until now, my scouts were constantly finding me decent players. Typically my problem was having too many good players to choose from. Now, most of the time, they can't find anyone and when they do, they are just 'recommended'. When I go myself and look at the rosters of some of these foreign countries where they are looking, I find quite a few amazing players that are both in my price range and way better than what they dug up.

Don't know what it is really but I've really seen a significant drop in the talent level of available players. I am constantly getting notifications about other teams signing guys that, when I look at them, are amazing. Sure, some wouldn't want to join my team but others would.

make sure your scouts have the best attributes (judging CA and PA 19-20s). make sure they are spread over different regions in the world..make sure two or more scouts aren't covering the same region etc. scouts do find players. but it is much more likely that you will find a gem if you search through teams manually..i have found most of my best players in that way.