adibhoy

Reaction score
ive recently signed a brilliant regen from brazil and he didnt get his work permit but hes literally that good that i had to sign him

anyway i have two foreign feeder teams which i could send him to but when i look at them they dont have any fixtures. if i send my player on loan to them will his lack of playing time cause him to get worse?

Do you have the leagues in which your feeder clubs are as active leagues?

I dont think it will affect his stats, I might be wrong though.

He will still get better, but I don't think players develop as well if they play in an inactive league. Try to loan him out to another club instead that is in an active league and that guarantees him first team football.

He will play some 'fake' matches but it won't improve his ability much. Also if your feeder clubs don't have good training facilities it wont be good. Try loaning him out to somewhere where he'll play (abroad). If he really is that good (potential world class) then it is likely that he'll get the caps required for the work permit.

It doesn't matter if the club has actual fixtures. The game assumes every club must play in some competitions and the player gets appearances anyway. As far as his development goes, it depends on the quality of the facilities.
I do agree that if he's top class he can soon get enough caps, but I think it's not a thing to hope for when it comes to Brazil or any country with great overall quality.