Sergio Aguero - Development and Goals?

Your telling me you don't think 20 goals isn't alot, 20 goals is awesome for an AMC.
I play him upfront with Pato and he had 18 finishing
Im tweaking his tactics atm to see any improvments

ive got the same problem. im playing him behind rooney and dzeko at man u with a 4 - 3 - 1 - 2. obviously 4 at the back a left winger and right winger with attack duties (jovetic and valencia, left and right respectivley) them hamsik in the middle with central midfielder and attack duties (he's doing great by the way) then aguero in AMC but im not sure which duties and roles to have him as, any ideas. And then obviously Rooney and Dzeko up front with Rooney a deep lying forwardd with attack duty and Dzeko with complete forward with attack duty. And also one other question is vargas better than jovetic (Which one would perform better as soon as they join and in the future) Thanks alot guys.

ive got the same problem. im playing him behind rooney and dzeko at man u with a 4 - 3 - 1 - 2. obviously 4 at the back a left winger and right winger with attack duties (jovetic and valencia, left and right respectivley) them hamsik in the middle with central midfielder and attack duties (he's doing great by the way) then aguero in AMC but im not sure which duties and roles to have him as, any ideas. And then obviously Rooney and Dzeko up front with Rooney a deep lying forwardd with attack duty and Dzeko with complete forward with attack duty. And also one other question is vargas better than jovetic (Which one would perform better as soon as they join and in the future) Thanks alot guys.

It seems that you already have Aguero's space on the pitch filled by Hamsik (As Hamsik will make loads of runs forward as a attack CM.)

If I was you id change the Central Midfielder to Defend or Support as you seem to leave your defence without any help what so ever from midfield (As all your midfield players are on attack, they wont track back.). Or even play 3 up top if you dont wanna change Hamsik.

It seems that you already have Aguero's space on the pitch filled by Hamsik (As Hamsik will make loads of runs forward as a attack CM.)

If I was you id change the Central Midfielder to Defend or Support as you seem to leave your defence without any help what so ever from midfield (As all your midfield players are on attack, they wont track back.). Or even play 3 up top if you dont wanna change Hamsik.
Thanks alot for the reply will try it and get back to you on progress.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Just before I try that do you think that Aguero would be better up front or AMC whichever one you pick what Roles and Duties ? Thanks again

aguero

i've been using aguero for almost a season now in my aston villa... i play him as a complete forward in a 4- 5- 1/ 4 -3 - 3 formation, as the man up top, and a target man, though sometimes i play him in a 4-4-2 formation, also as a targetman. so far, he has been a phenomenon! 53 goals, 24 assists in 63 games in his 1st season, and right now, 47 goals, 18 assists in 54 matches and counting! and he doesnt get injured a lot! simply AMAZING! nb: its 2015 in my game, so he is 26 years old.. hehehhe

play him as a tretaquesta and keep playing him. he will soon be one for one. the main reason he doesn't bang loads in is because he places shots. train him away from that and he will be better than torres etc...

can you guys explain me how to place aguero as free role? idk what free role is at all...sorry

aguero

just use him up front, as a complete forward. put him as a target man... no need for free roles, but let him have much creative freedom... he won't disappoint!

first season he scored for me 32 goals, second season 45 goals. He was amazing, but I can't remember what role he had.