Should i sell Beckford (QUICK REPLY)

LH4

Reaction score
Hi Everyone .

I am halfway through my first season with Leeds and i am sitting top of the league but funnilly beckford has not scored yet . I have started him 11 times and have subbed him on three but yet he isnt scoring .
So i offered him to clubs for 800k .
And Wolves made and offer , and i accepted it .
I dont think i will miss Beckford because i have 2 bargain class strikers Andriy Yarmelenko and Roman Zozulya both from Dinamo Kiev for 1k each and they have scored 23 goals between them so far .
So now i just want some of your opinions if anyone has had the same problem or even gem to add to my sqaud .

Beckford ;

View attachment 7944

My Sqaud

View attachment 7947

Andriy Yarmelenko

View attachment 7946

Roman Zozulya

View attachment 7945

Sell him. For 800K you can get a better striker.

Thats what i am thinking .

i have got a boy from porto coming at the end of the season called Bruno moreas for 75k so if i sell beckford i have got a replacement but then i have 800k so who shall i buy with that ?

Try Denis Alibec, 17 years old from Romania under 19. His stats aren't great but he becomes very good if you play him reguraly.

Try Denis Alibec, 17 years old from Romania under 19. His stats aren't great but he becomes very good if you play him reguraly.

Yeh i have had him before on some of my other saves .

Good now keep playing him and more goals will come at least keep him till end of the season and see how he gets on

Ok i have cancelled the deal .

Anyways is there any body i should buy or sell i have got 50k

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

And btw thanks for the quick replys