Jake

Super Moderator
Show off your regens here.

Heres mine:

BsBuB.png

What do you think?

Please post your own regens too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already tried hard to figure out what "Regen" means during the whole year of FM2010. Now I took all my courage together to ask this probably super silly question: What is "Regen"? ;(

I already tried hard to figure out what "Regen" means during the whole year of FM2010. Now I took all my courage together to ask this probably super silly question: What is "Regen"? ;(
Regens are randomly generated players that are spawned for all clubs each year. The date they are created each year varies by country. As the game progresses real players inevitably get older and retire. They exist to keep the game populated.

@ Jake - He is a beast :D

Last edited:

A "regen" is a player that is created randomly by the game and placed at a random team!

a player generated by the game

Technically this is Redders' regen, but hey ho I'll take his credit. Vicente is pretty rapey though :)

Found this guy by pure luck, searching for left midfielder in the FM search tool, without contract so easly snapped, shows really good potential.

mate, iplay cm/fm since 15 years but this one is certainly the best one i have ever seen.

ment vicente of real madrid.

Back