faulky10

Reaction score
Is there anyway in game to know if people are related?

I notice that on some real players it may say (Father) or (Brother) but have not seen it when it comes to regens...any one else noticed this?

Would be a pretty cool addition in my opinion.

yes on the player's 'Information' screen. There are two tabs - one allows you to see info like languages and second nationality and the first tab shows a list of 'Favoured Personnel', and will list the relationship too, ie.. Teammate, Manager, Coach, Hero, Brother etc...

ye with regens it does happen but very occasionally - it doesn't happen much IRL either tho so i guess its kinda realistic in a way

I have a lot of siblings and children relationships among my regens... Unfortunately they all different names and come from different races. Apparently ALL siblings and children in FM are illegitimate.

I bought a regen from Torino for 500k and after a couple of seasons his brother came through my academy both of them world beaters and his brother decided to play for England which is even better even though they're both Italian haha.

I had a player on my Limerick save called Pat Purcell retire with the most appearances of all time for the club and the same season a Youth Intake player came in called Tom Purcell, coincidence i think not,