GOL I TRY YOUR TACTIC V 4.2.3.3

GOL I TRY YOUR TATTIC NEW : [tactic] 4-2-3-1 AlFrocestor

I HAVE A QUESTION, IN YOUR POST FOR THE TRAINING MATCH : DEF POSITION 50 % OR ATTACKING POSITION 50 %...I DONT NOW WHAT USE.

I usually use att move but it's okay if you use def pos
I have a thread in fm base now
ok, i have start whit chelsea, white chelsea i use att move? can you chat in facebook? i screen you the formation and we can speack

Hi mate,

I have read through this thread, but cannot really see any indication of the training setup for the individual player and full squad, what is the setup there? Do you have any screen shots of that?

Further do you have any individual player instructions and overall team instructions?

I would appreciate any help! If already posted, please refer to a thread where I can possibly find this.

hi, the author doesn't read this anymore,
it's a 4-2-3-1

advanced forward, like gabriel barbosa at santos fc or jonathan calleri at boca juniors
wingers with good pace and crossing
amc is an shadow striker, sigurdsson of swansea is a good player for this
mc on support, lucas romero should be good
i don't think u'll need buy players on defense
full backs on attack
defenders on defend

A little help on my hols

Hi folks
im trying to use this tactic on my iPad (Fm15 Classic) but I can't download anything.

Coyld someone one post a picture of tactic player positions and team instructions

use this at home and it's awesome.

Cheers

hi, the author doesn't read this anymore,
it's a 4-2-3-1

advanced forward, like gabriel barbosa at santos fc or jonathan calleri at boca juniors
wingers with good pace and crossing
amc is an shadow striker, sigurdsson of swansea is a good player for this
mc on support, lucas romero should be good
i don't think u'll need buy players on defense
full backs on attack
defenders on defend

Thanks mate - but can you send me a link to the thread where TheWibe has quoted this.
Im looking for the team training as well, and the individual player training, I can not see that anywhere?
Any help would be appreciated mate?

Hi Guys,

I really need your help with the team training and individual training - can you give me the overview?

General Training:
Main Foucs ?
Intensity Level?

Scheduling: Always rest 1 day before and after match, Yes to that point!

Match Preparation: Att. Movement

Individual Training:
GK
LB/RB
DC
CM
AMC
AMLC/AMRC
W
Striker

What should focus be, and what about the intensity level pr. player?

Please help me out with this one anyone.

Is there really nobody who can reveal the individual training on a player level, what is the main focus for the individual players?

i use the following training and i went over 75 games unbeaten. Im in 2025 and ive won everything with this tactic,

GK- sweeper keeper all duties
DC - central defender all duties
FB - Full back all duties
CM- central mid all duties
AMC- shadow striker attack
LW/RW- winger all duties
ST- advanced forward attack

Using the player filters really helps weed out players as well. Dont be afraid to buy players who stats dont look as good as a superstars, some of my best players are only 3 stars !

Thanks Grixy, this was exactly what I was looking for, do you att. movement as match preparation as well and overall training for the full team to be fitness?

i use the following training and i went over 75 games unbeaten. Im in 2025 and ive won everything with this tactic,

GK- sweeper keeper all duties
DC - central defender all duties
FB - Full back all duties
CM- central mid all duties
AMC- shadow striker attack
LW/RW- winger all duties
ST- advanced forward attack

Grixy what is the intensity level for the individual training, is it light, average or heavy?

Hi

just trying this tactic out, what training and pre match focus and opp instructions are used for it? Thanks

To be honest, this is one of the most OP tactics for FM15 and still my favorite of all time. Using the most recent updated database by Pro, I was able to get from the Vanarama Conference to the BPL in 4 seasons. Yes, 4 straight promotions.

Vanarama Conference - Title
League 2 - Title
League 1 - Playoff Winners
Championship - Title (media prediction last!)

And in our FIRST season in the BPL, we managed to finish 8th. 8th! This tactic is just unbelievable, and one of the reasons why I still play FM15 hahaha. Just wish this tactic transferred well to FM16 but I haven't had any luck with it. So if you're still playing FM15, definitely give this tactic a go!