CJ7cnZCUEAAefnE.png:large

Had a good first season with Monaco. Unlucky in Europe though.

Call me a noob! :D

But by SS, Do you mean screen shots, or ?

Shadowstriker. Its just very intresting roles u got there on the front 4, I Like the advanced forward though (always use that myself)
But I have not looked at the tactic yet and the assigned PI´s, Im sure its a great tactic I was just a little bit (positive) suprised by the roles

So no I dont call you a noob ;)
But ur norweigan right? "Jo Inge berget" I dont like him ;) Hes a noob

Shadowstriker. Its just very intresting roles u got there on the front 4, I Like the advanced forward though (always use that myself)
But I have not looked at the tactic yet and the assigned PI´s, Im sure its a great tactic I was just a little bit (positive) suprised by the roles

So no I dont call you a noob ;)
But ur norweigan right? "Jo Inge berget" I dont like him ;) Hes a noob

Yes I am :) Hehe, he is ye! like OGS for bringing him into PL and Cardiff that time..

Well I have always been a huge fan of the AP (a) too! but after I started using the SS, I've never looked back.. Works great with the AF too.. Al tough it would make more sense to have a more "Creative" role behind a attacking minded striker..

Yes I am :) Hehe, he is ye! like OGS for bringing him into PL and Cardiff that time..

Well I have always been a huge fan of the AP (a) too! but after I started using the SS, I've never looked back.. Works great with the AF too.. Al tough it would make more sense to have a more "Creative" role behind a attacking minded striker..

Nice :)
Yeah Berget hes at Malmö FF now playing really ****** (although scoring) Im the editor for that team so I gave him 8 ball control haha ;)

I like Magnus Eikrem, though, the wolf!
Hes playing good for us and got the potential

Some screens of my half played season with Crystal Palace

View attachment 243894View attachment 243892

AMC (not played all matches, some matches played as CM as well)

View attachment 243890View attachment 243889

Wingers (I Chose palace to see what a LW (Right footed) could do.. An as mentioned earlier, they more likely end up scoring a few more goals, but have less assists then a Left footed player would.. I'm really happy about Wilfried Zaha!
View attachment 243888View attachment 243887

Training.. When everyone's happy, I'm happy!
View attachment 243884

Last edited:
Some screens of my half played season with Crystal Palace

View attachment 908665View attachment 908668

AMC (not played all matches, some matches played as CM as well)

View attachment 908671View attachment 908672

Wingers (I Chose palace to see what a LW (Right footed) could do.. An as mentioned earlier, they more likely end up scoring a few more goals, but have less assists then a Left footed player would..
View attachment 908673View attachment 908674

Training.. When everyone's happy, I'm happy!
View attachment 908680

Do you guys want me to finish it, or put it up on the OP as it is, and start testing with other teams?

Nice :)
Yeah Berget hes at Malmö FF now playing really ****** (although scoring) Im the editor for that team so I gave him 8 ball control haha ;)

I like Magnus Eikrem, though, the wolf!
Hes playing good for us and got the potential

Hehe, well done! :D

Yes, Eikrem is good! not PL material (OGS), but one of Norway's best creative midfielders (Inform)

Is good for use Instant result¿

I have no idea :p Never tried Instant result.. But isn't Instant result, more or less, like going on vacation? If so, Instant result (Vacation) would give the assistant manager control over Team and Player instruction, also Player roles and duties. So it would be a complete different tactic.

But again, I'm not sure how the Instant result thing works.

Just started new save with United first game of season away beat arsenal 4-2

if you have some good midfielders then they make us some goals