joecondor

Reaction score
Sir Goalalot Tactic for FM 16.2
by TheWibe

This is what I have saved for me of the SIR GOALALOT TACTIC and that TheWipe, as a hysterical little kid to which have stolen a lollipop, has erased.

I post the tactic but I am not able to develop it with the future patch.
If someone is able to develop... GO!!

APHPf1Z.jpg

POSITIONROLEDUTY
GKSK: Sweep KeeperAttack
DL – DRFB: Full BackAttack
DCCD: Central DefenderDefend
MCCM: Central MidfielderSupport
AML - AMRW: WingerSupport
AMCSS: Shadow StrikerAttack
STAF: Advanced ForwardAttack

Into TACTIC Window, put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

TRAINING

Individual
The same as every position in the tactic (AMC Shadow Striker, ST Advanced Forward...)

Pre-Season
C2aXfEB.jpg

Season
SNHvGeZ.jpg

Match Preparation
The picture showed Attacking Movement, even though I believe you should adapt according to every match

Example: I play with PSG, I'm the favorite in my league and always set it to ATTACKING movement. HOME or AWAY doesn't matter, it's a myth in FM16. On the other hand, if I play Barca or Bayern (higher REPUTATION), I set it to DEFENDING movement. Now, I set my scout who has the best judging player and tactical knowledge attributes to scout the next opponent. If he advises me to set it to DEFENDING or ATTACKING set pieces, I follow his advice.
(Thanks to schreiber77)

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTION
None instruction

TEAM TALK

If I know that I play against a team that I know I should, and can beat (Favorite)...

If they score first, lets say after 20 minutes. Then I first make a teamtalk saying (ASERTIVE) DEMAND MORE. Usually this helps a lot.

If your desperately in need of a goal then do the one above and set the strategy from COUNTER to OVERLOAD.

Having said that.. If I play against a simuler (NOT Favorite) or stronger side. I do the team talk thing again, but then I use (PASSIONATE) ENCOURAGE.

Always keep a good harmony in your squad, praise them when they deserve it, and have the proper talk Pre/Half time/Post match. With this, you should be fine mate

STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES

yMEXwwy.jpg

xVchiwY.jpg

FILE
All these files are in "Sir Goalalot FM2016 v16.2.rar"

Directory: My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics

Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - v4.fmf
Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - v4 - StrikerGoalTweak – Test.fmf
Sir Goalalot - 16.2 - Final v2.fmf

Directory: My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\filters
player filter: FM 16 fmf
staff filter: STAFF - V2. fmf

Last edited:
i dont see why you need to talk the way you are about someone you dont know like you have in the opening two lines.

i dont understand the reason as to why the tactic was removed. But im sure the creator has a good enough reason to do so. have a little respect he took the time to make it in the first place.

respect and manors cost nothing

Well, exactly, you don't know the reasons and if you knew the reasons you would think it as me and as so many others in the original thread (You read the original thread).

I agree, respect and manors cost nothing, and ThWibe hasn't respect of all the followers of the thread with this tactic and with the other

I'd grab a copy while you can, TheWibe will prob have this removed once he sees it.

I'd grab a copy while you can, TheWibe will prob have this removed once he sees it.
TheWibe cannot remove anything, the first post is mine.

In the RAR file there is a pdf with all the tactic faq.

TheWibe cannot remove anything, the first post is mine.

In the RAR file there is a pdf with all the tactic faq.

You've posted his work without permission, its an easy mod request to have this t-boned. Its been done a few times. TheWibe is not the first to throw a wobbly in here :)

Downloaded and retreated to cave with 'my precious' before it's gone :D

Gutted when my PC died and I lost this tactic...

And you people wonder why people like myself who've been playing for 20 years don't share information or tactics online anymore??? You sound like an ungrateful little git who needs a slap upside the head.

And you people wonder why people like myself who've been playing for 20 years don't share information or tactics online anymore??? You sound like an ungrateful little git who needs a slap upside the head.

If they really wanted it, its still on about 5 other FM sites. lol.

If they really wanted it, its still on about 5 other FM sites. lol.
That's fine. lol. That wasn't what I said. lol. But EVEN still it doesn't change. lol. The fact. lol. That he's publishing. lol. Someone else's work. lol. Against their wishes. lol.

That's fine. lol. That wasn't what I said. lol. But EVEN still it doesn't change. lol. The fact. lol. That he's publishing. lol. Someone else's work. lol. Against their wishes. lol.

Yeah, dont worry I get it :)

I stopped uploading stuff last year,

There are like 10 clones of this tactic. It's like the generic go to 451 at this point. If the post is taken down, it's taken down, let's stop talking about it and discuss the tactic itself.

Getting far too many cards with this tactic sadly :(. In addition to that even 170CA+ Strikers are underperforming like crazy for some reason, at least for me :/

After receiving a bunch of E-mails about that my inbox here was full. I decided to go in and empty it.
And after reading all the PM's, there was clearly a high demand on knowing why I chose to close the tread.

So...

I decided to close the thread because I simply do not have time to play the game. And then I do not have time to "support" the tactic/thread and help all out with there questions.

I'm taking a masters degree, and believe it or not, its actually more important than
FM :p

I could have let the thread just been as it were, but didn't see the point when I couldn't support it anymore.

So I hope that helps you guys that wanted to know why I decided to close the thread.

Last edited:
The .rar file has 3 tactics inside.which one is the best?

Tapatalked

I play this tactic at my team
the score is good
but many player become injury prone
any idea why this happen?