Sky Sports News pulled from Freeview

Cheers mate :) do u know if thats like permanently on there lol?

I dont think so, but that channel has been on for a long time and always shows Boxing PPVs etc, so maybe :)

I got Sky+ in my room just cos of this, SSN was the only decent channel on freeview (apart from Dave :wub:)

TBH, I've always been surprised that those money grabbing bastards at sky allowed SSN on freeview in the first place - I mean, they're not the most philanthropic bunch of coves are they ?

Those adverts that Big Jim fronted ****** me off no end. Jim's alright but sky were trying to put across that they were somehow doing everyone a FAVOUR by ditching freeview; that now being able to see a presenter's zits compensated for the fact that they've just shat on a lot of sports fans who can't afford to subscribe to sky !

In the final analysis, sky do make the show & they can do what they like with it, but it's still a ****** thing to do in my opinion. :S

like most of you, really dont understand what sky get out of this. Transfer deadline day is like better than my birthday, i cannot believe this year i wont be able to watch it :(

Not really bothered TBH. Too many presenters and reporters on there **** me off. Sky are low life scum, if i had 3 wishes one of them would be for Sky to go to the wall.

Hopefully this means there'll be less noticable cycling of reports and stories, and actually decent reports (this world cup one seems alright)

Yeah, it's because theyv'e made it widescreen, so normal tv's are screwed up. But there should be an 'Aspect' button on your remote which might switch it back :)

Yeah, it's because theyv'e made it widescreen, so normal tv's are screwed up. But there should be an 'Aspect' button on your remote which might switch it back :)

Yeah I've changed the aspect but it's still cut off at the sides lol, But the HD seems grand :mad:

At least you ain't waking up to this -
amy-winehouse-ugly-face-b.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

I ain't going to even comment on you, Danny........

Don't joke about that she was my neighbour for 6 months