Small teams winnin leagues

Reaction score
I am currently managin in italy at the moment and 2 my surprise Udinese won the serie A!!! so i was wonderin if this has ever happen anyone else!! e.g west ham winnin the premiership!!!

smallest team that iv ever seen win the league was aston villa

udinese arent that small they got quite a few quality players like sanchez and zapata

Ive seen leverkusen win the CL **** knows how that happened.

not sure bout winning the league but i tend to find big teams getting relegated ie.blackburn sunderland and the biggest 1 being spurs ok blackburn and sunderland aint bigteams but you dont expect them too go down

not sure bout winning the league but i tend to find big teams getting relegated ie.blackburn sunderland and the biggest 1 being spurs ok blackburn and sunderland aint bigteams but you dont expect them too go down

Bottom 5 of the current Premier League table begs to differ...

West Brom won the EPL in 2011 when I was managing Inter absolute shocker that one

I won the league with Newcastle in my first season. Bought Srna, Vukcevic, Milevskyi, Lavezzi and Asenjo for £40m. Sold Beye, Smith, Harper, Duff, Edgar, Krul, ****, Geremi, Cacapa for £30m. Released big earners like Lovenkrands and Viduka to add that little bit more to transfer budget.

Main reason for winning it was 13 wins on the trot which had 9 home games and didnt include any of the top 4 teams due to their European fixtures.

I did a clean sweep (except for the league cup) with Everton in my first season with them due to a quality youth system and youth signings and getting rid of big earners. I then won everything possible in the second season including the champions leauge and the super cup.

Bottom 5 of the current Premier League table begs to differ...

lol boro will be in the fizzy pop league next season and those ***** from tyneside will be joining yas

i saw everton win the FA CUP in my 1st season wit arsenal

Im in my 3rd season and if things go well hopefully I will win the League with my Villa side currently sitting comfortable on top :) theres still hope for the UCL as we won the first leg of the knockout round convincingly :).

Last edited:
won league with palermo in second season playing a 5-3-2 counter till i got some better players now 4-1-2-3 took me 4 seasons to win CL with them or 5 cant remember :p