Something is wrong with M.City's Robinho

Miguel Veloso

Reaction score
Since the first time I managed M.City, Robinho constantly has "Slight Concern" and until now the end of the 1st season, he is still unsetteled, it is written "Cant settle in that area - considering his option". My M.City won EPL and FA Cup and I put him in my key player list and he has scored many goals and assists but still ...:mad:.. does he want to leave???? I cant offer him a new contract coz his salary is NUTS already, 160.000 Pounds/week (A)(A)(A)....

ANyone Help me out!!!

Buy him an umbrella - the Mancunian rain is the problem ;)

Just give him time. If he can't settle after another season, you may have to let him go. Happens sometimes. Another thing to help him settle better is to see if you can get in any of his favoured staff and players.

Ask him to recommend a staff member or player.Look at his favoured personnel and try to get them or bring a Brazilian *** manager in.Its worked for me many times with unsettled players.;)

keep him untill hes last year of his contract and flog him. would be my suggestion, get what you can out of him, then try and sell him.

Ask him to recommend a staff member or player.Look at his favoured personnel and try to get them or bring a Brazilian *** manager in.Its worked for me many times with unsettled players.;)

Yeah i'd do that buddy

Have you tried asking him to tutor people ?
I've got him tutoring a few kids in the U18's and he seems quite happy.

Why do people use Man City though is it because of the money

Why do people use Man City though is it because of the money

Pretty much the only reason I used Man City was the money. I'm not a big fan of using Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool as they have all the great players and you can usually win quite easily.

I think for me its getting Man City into the top 4 and seeing if you can keep them there.

I started with Derby and dint make Feb so treated myself lol

funny he was 3rd best striker in europe for me with no concerns and have had offers up 40m for him in second season

wrong tactics i suppose

just be patient is my advice. it's not uncommon for players to take time to settle in real life so it's just the game reflecting that. keep doing well and he'll be fine. see if he's got any favourite players or coaches and try an get them.