Somethings stirring in the den- A Millwall story

Downesy28

Reaction score
images
images

Breaking news: Unkown manager Alex takes takes the millwall job.
Following the news that ex millwall manger Kenny Jackett left the den for the england U21 managers job. Unkown 45 year old manager Alex Downes has taken the post. Lifelong Millwall fan Downes has little experience apart from managing various millwall youth teams. The new man said "This is a dream come true" Alex comes to a cash stricken club with little ideas.

3rd December 1988
Today is the day. I will let you know i little about me, I am 21 and a massive Millwall fan and part of THE FIRM, the best in England and today the mighty Millwall are playing are biggest rivals West Ham. My dad started this firm and now everybody expects me to take over where he off. It was not always like this I was a footballer playing for millwall nearing my first Pro contract. I was chased by all the big clubs but I stayed with Millwall but I was injured in a Millwall v West Ham youth match and i can't play again now I want my revenge.

Breaking news: New Millwall manager Alex Downes has a criminal record.
It was today revealed today that the new millwall manger went to jail for violence after the Millwall v West Ham game on 3rd december 1988. He was said to of seriously injured a West Ham fan.

1st July 2011
I met with the board today to discuss funds and they told me that I had no money and little wages so i will have to deal with what I have at the moment.