millsybeast

Reaction score
Hi all, i have been doing a game with Luton and got them from -30 to 2nd place and into League 1, i was just wondering where you put your SOMS as i havent looked around everywhere as i've only just joined?

SOMS? and is it even possible to finish 2nd with Luton first season?

Story of my seasons and it is but i won 90% of my matches, it was hard!

Luton Town

Season 1:

The first season in my managerial career was the best year of my life! I took over Luton Town who had -30 points so i was expecting an uphill struggle. Little did i know that i was going to witness the opposite, a promotion battle! My lads were unconfident as they were on -30 points, which meant we had to win 10 games to get to 0 and by then the other teams will be way ahead of us.

We got promoted and came 2nd and the next season waits us!

Luton Town

Season 1:

The first season in my managerial career was the best year of my life! I took over Luton Town who had -30 points so i was expecting an uphill struggle. Little did i know that i was going to witness the opposite, a promotion battle! My lads were unconfident as they were on -30 points, which meant we had to win 10 games to get to 0 and by then the other teams will be way ahead of us.

We got promoted and came 2nd and the next season waits us!

Good luck hope you don't get the XML error bug

Guess who got promoted using Jambo Dave 352? Yep ME :) YAY I GOT PROMOTED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP