saulabbiss

Reaction score
Hi i am manager of tottenham aged 40, first season.

I am reloading the regen intake is it possible to have a son in the intake of the first season? as spent a fair few hours and nothing. also will the son be in the tottenham youth or could he be at a different club?

Thanks in advance

I believe you have to play for 10+ years iirc...but defo not after just one season, sorry to say you have seemingly wasted a fair few hours mate!

I am reloading the regen intake is it possible to have a son in the intake of the first season? as spent a fair few hours and nothing. also will the son be in the tottenham youth or could he be at a different club?

Thanks in advance

Yeah he won't be in the game first season, I believe after many seasons, look it up on the googles.

Thanks in advance

I had a Wolfsburg game on FM2012 (? - the story is on this site somewhere) where I went about 15 years in and got a son. Same name as me, born in Germany but represented Portugal at youth level. Played for Benfica youth, obviously I signed him and I called him up to the National team when I became Portugal manager.

Was a bit disappointed that I didn't get notifications or any kind of pop-up, I just stumbled upon him accidentally going through the youth teams.

So yes it's possible, not after one season though.