South Africa

DonVilla

Reaction score
Has anyone played in the South African leagues? What sort of transfer budgets do you get?

Raikan007 would be the one to ask. I think he is South African...

actually, in my CREATED DATABASE, the budgets are quite good

will download it and give it a shot
are the real SA teams in your database?

The transfer budget is probably the least of your worries. The clubs reputation will likely stop you signing anyone half decent anyway.

and south african regesn are rubbish

true, but would still be interested to know what sort of budget the teams have

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

and south african regesn are rubbish

so are all there players dude

The transfer budget is probably the least of your worries. The clubs reputation will likely stop you signing anyone half decent anyway.

there are some clubs eith large reputations

true, but would still be interested to know what sort of budget the teams have

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

so are all there players dude

thats true also, but i mean on other smaller leagues you can at least hope for better regens to come through, eg eastern european leagues. but iv enever seen a good south arican regen. is mark fish still around? maybe you could sign him lol

Yeah he is...as the mascott for the FIFA World Cup...lol

@Nick: do the top clubs have high enough rep to bring in european players?

Hey guys, I'm South African and yes so is Raikan. I'm actually playing a game in the South African League right now as a team called Mamelodi Sundowns. They are among the big 3 clubs which are Sundowns, Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates. First season i got around 400k to spend but half way through I asked the board to increase my budget and it now stands at 3, 8 mil.

Really good regens are hard to come by and I'm really just using this club as a stepping stone to Europe, Already turned down jobs in Brazil and Argentina.

Uhm but yeah the budgets of the top teams are the equivalent of League 1 or Championship clubs.

Thanks Devildog, I am also South African by the way, I have just not tried to play in the SA Leagues yet, would like to give it a try. I am guessing that Sundowns would have a higher budget than the other SA teams though?

Yip, they are owned by a Billiionaire and are worth the most in the League. SA players aren't **** though, Most of my transfer targets in the league get taken by European Teams e.g I was in a bidding war with Wolfsburg over Orlando Pirates best player Teko Modise and obviously he decided to go to Germany.:p

Obviously...lol. How is he in the game? he is great for Pirates but plays **** for Bafana.