Spankys 3-2-2-1-2 V13.2.2

• Thread starter spanky123
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 11K
ill give this a try with my save and see what happens. looks good. reminds me of the nickattack tactic in CM01/02

What is the latest tactic?

The plug and play one.

The one ive downloaded is 4-2-2-2?

first game 1-0, struggled, second home game 1-1 struggled again

is the tatctic on the first page of this still ok to use mate? I prefer the formation of the 3-2-2-1-2 one with the players i have?? or does it not work anymore mate?...

is the tatctic on the first page of this still ok to use mate? I prefer the formation of the 3-2-2-1-2 one with the players i have?? or does it not work anymore mate?...

yep it still works fella

yep it still works fella

do you reckon it would be ok to change any of the roles but keep the same shape? for example change one of the CM's to CM defend mate? its just I've just bought Garmash for Napoli to add a bit grit so didn't want to bench him as I'm not sure what he is like playing AP mate

do you reckon it would be ok to change any of the roles but keep the same shape? for example change one of the CM's to CM defend mate? its just I've just bought Garmash for Napoli to add a bit grit so didn't want to bench him as I'm not sure what he is like playing AP mate

sorry for the late reply been working nights :( if hes a defensive player id leave him at advanced playmaker thr more defensive players like fellaini , tiote , etc etc somehow are fantastic at this role but im sure you could give it a try to suit your own needs and if it doesnt work just change it back ! let me know how it goes if you do :)

Just a little update on this tactic. This is fantastic mate. Im playing as Napoli and it is a joy to watch. I changed one of the strikers to a poacher, played Cavani there alongside Destro and the pair don't stop scoring. Got Lamela as the Amc, with Isco and Hamsik as the cm duo. Probably my most enjoyable save to date on this years game...and ive played a lot haha. Great, great tactic mate. :)