I'm leicester, okay, I'll notify how it goes when it's fluid 100%
So far - http://puu.sh/oImUh/574ff02d6e.png
EDIT: It was just 3:2 for me against Napoli, but in last 3 minutes they scored two goals :D *Game denies me from winning again*

Regardless of the tactic if I'm winning...around the 75-80min mark I change to Contain mentality & change the fullback/wingback to defend mentality rather than attack!

this thread is into english ? or no? o_O

It was a english forum last time i checked..... and i've reported the use of non english, it's a bit of shame to miss out on something posted in a forum thread just because of a non international language - would be the same if I wrote in my native language, danish - det ville være det samme hvis jeg skrev på mit eget sprog, dansk <- the last sentence i wrote, just in my native language ;)

good tactic first season 2e, just 1 problem (bad défense in the premier ligue... 19e in the ranking)

Taktik güzel

Merhaba hocam taktiği indirdim. Sezon başı antremanı takım uyumu yüksek ) Maç taktikleri yaptım. Sezon baslarkende dediğin gibi verim alamadım ama neden? takım rize neye dikkat ediceğiz acaba? İngilizce yazdıklarının bize türkçesini yazsana. Benim ingilizce pek yok translate yarım çeviriyor.

WAW !
I love this tactic !
I tested the TFF ANIHILATOR with my Liverpool save, and it goes like this : Good results but too much loss !! :(
View attachment 153463

Being 4th in EPL with this results ...

Then I took the SPECTRE V2 after the match against Chelsea, the tactic is above 90% of knowledge because of the différent positions of player. But the players did directly the job !
And it gives us this results :
View attachment 153462

View attachment 153461

Winning EPL and Champion's League at the end of the season !
Thank you very much. This is my tactic for this 2016 FM year ! :wub::wub:

good tactic first season 2e, just 1 problem (bad défense in the premier ligue... 19e in the ranking)...

Bu taktiği kullanıp verim alanlar sezon başı hangi antremanı yaptırıyor denedim bende verim alamadım dikkat etmemiz gereken şeyler nelerdir beyler bi yazın ingilizce yok anlamadım.

Bu taktiği kullanıp verim alanlar sezon başı hangi antremanı yaptırıyor denedim bende verim alamadım dikkat etmemiz gereken şeyler nelerdir beyler bi yazın ingilizce yok anlamadım.

Antrenmanlari dengeli yap. Maç hazirlıginida savunma calıstir. Oyle daha *** verim alirsin.

Last edited:

Eğer gene taktikten verim alamazsan KINGDOM V2'yi dene. O daha defansif taktik. Benim taktik tamamen hücumu temsil ediyor

I dont know English

Shut the front door... we have a comedian on the forums.

Stevenel does have a point though. If you're going to speak your native tongue at least provide an english translation so people can follow the discussion.

I think this has to be the best tactic for FM 2016 , i only bought the game when the last patch was released and ive been trying to find a tactic through testing since then, i gave it a go with Villa in the 2016/17 season, media prediction was 19th, using this tactic we went and won the league ,, we got off to a bad start and after about 8 games i was thinking the tactic wasnt so good, but then all of a sudden the tactic became fluid and the team never looked back.

We got to the final of the League cup and went on to win the FA Cup, i cant believe what happened. I can stop testing for a tactic now :)