Spennymoor Town: On The Up!

• Thread starter Celticthroughandthrough88
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 4K
February 2013:

Fixtures:
Exactly the kind of month I was after, 100%. Sure it was only 3 games but hey 5 wins on the bounce, certainly a change in fortunes.

5cCek.png

League Table:
oOA4d.png

Obviously pleased to be back on top where we belong after a brilliant month, well deserved reward. The terriors certainly are not giving up though, they are proving to be difficult to shake off.

Player of the Month:

Defied his age by giving performances of the highest quality, defended brilliantly, contributed effectively from set pieces, a perfect center back.

March 2013

Fixtures:
yLCdV.png

Unbeaten month which is good, but it could have been better. Sloppiness against AFC Shildon and Newton Aycliffe FC cost us, however overall I am pleased.

League Table:

oF81S.png

We are looking quite comfortable up there now, but I would hate to jinx myself so all I will say is I have a good feeling about the conclusion of this season.

Player of the Month:

qWl29.png

He is well and truly a goal machine, doing exactly what I want, lurking in and around the box and grabbing important goals. Goals win you games, and Forsyth is helping me to some crucial wins.

April 2013

Fixtures:

JLbKJ.png

Some massive results this month, picking up big wins against tough opponents. This month also led to this:

jr8KE.png

Obviously thrilled with that, and I can confirm that we were promoted!
:)

League Table:

iop4j.png

Great to see The Moors on top where we belong, season 1 and we have promotion, could not be more chuffed.

Player of the Month:

gu51a.png

Aaron Brown was magnificent this month, putting in some great performances and utilizing his vast experience to help us across the finish line!